JSSC Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently issued a Recruitment Notification in the month of February 2016 through Advertisement No. 16/2015-16 & 17/2015-16. JSSC ha released an employment notification for 3827 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary, LDC, Revenue Employee & Amin Posts. Candidates who are waiting for Government jobs in Jharkhand can apply for JSSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply for Panchayat Secretary Posts through Online by official website www.jssc.in.
JSSC is inviting applications from candidates who have passed 12th Standard to fill up 3827 vacancies. Interested aspirants can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date of online application. The online application is available from 26th February 2016 to 26th March 2016. The complete details regarding JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, etc., are mentioned below.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Details
Name of Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
Name of Posts: Panchayat Secretary, LDC & various Posts.
Eligibility: 12th Standard.
Official website: www.jssc.in.
Application mode: Online.
Last date: 26th March 2016.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Total No of Vacancies: 3827 Posts.
Post wise vacancy Details:
|S. no.||Post Name||No. of Posts Advt. No. 16/2015-16||No. of Posts Advt. No. 17/2015-16|
|1.||Revenue Employee (District Cadre)||557 Posts||92 Posts|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (District Cadre)||883 Posts||132 Posts|
|3.||Amin (District Cadre)||169 Posts||19 Posts|
|4.||Lower Division Clerk (Treasury Cadre)||188 Posts||_|
|5.||Panchayat Secretary||1539 Posts||148 Posts|
Eligibility criteria for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016
Applicants who are interested in applying for JSSC Recruitment 2016 must check the Eligibility criteria such as Educational qualification, Age limit & Age Relaxation those are mentioned below.
- Candidates must possess 12th/ITI from recognized University/Institute.
- Applicants must have Hindi Typing speed.
- For more information refer the official notification.
Minimum age is 18 years.
Maximum age is 40 years.
Age relaxation applies to all the candidates as per the Govt Norms.
Aspirants who applied for JSSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written test.
Rs.5200-20,200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-.
- Starting date for filling online application form: 26/02/2016.
- Closing date for submitting online application: 26/03/2016.
Application fee for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2016
Applicants need to pay application fee through Challan, Net Banking & Debit Card Mode.
- For SC/ST Category: Candidates Domicile Of Jharkhand State will Have To Pay Rs. 115 /-.
- For Others: Rs. 460/-.
How to Apply for JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016
Eligible and Interested applicants can apply for JSSC Recruitment 2016 through online by the official website of JSSC. candidates who possess essential qualification can be eligible for this recruitment. The complete process of applying for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment is clearly mentioned below.
Steps to apply for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment
- Visit the official website www.jssc.in.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Click on Apply online link.
- Fill the complete details in the application form.
- Upload the Photograph and signature in a given prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through online/offline.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the application form and Payslip for future purpose.
Download JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Notification 2016
Click here to download the Recruitment advertisement.