Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016, notification has recently released in the month of February. Office of the Register General, High Court of Karnataka has published a employment notification to fill the 124 Vacant posts of Civil Judge ( Junior Division) positions. This is the wonderful opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for Karnataka Govt Jobs.
Interested and Skilled contenders are requested to submit their application form through Online before 01/03/2016. Job seekers who are searching for Law Jobs in High Court can follow the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016. So, here we are giving the full details about Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016. Other related details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to apply are can find below.
More Information About High Court of Karnataka
Karnataka High Court was established in the year 1881. The High Court was located in the Bangalore. The High court of Karnataka involves and solves the problems like revenue, civil and criminal issues. High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore has recently issued a notification to fill the 124 vacancies. Candidates who are looking for jobs in High court of Karnataka can utilize this opportunity. Applications are available in online from 01/02/2016.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Details
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification has been released for filling up the 124 vacancies of Civil Judge Posts. Here we are giving the recruitment details of Karnataka High Court. Interested candidates can have a glance on it.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka High Court
Job Profile: Civil Jude (Junior Division).
No. of Posts: 124 Posts.
Official Website: www.karnatatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job category: State Government Jobs.
Job Location: Karnataka, Bangalore.
Salary pay: Appointed applicants will attain salary of amount Rs.27700/- to Rs.44770/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka HC Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are willing to apply for Civil Judge post released under Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 should meet the below Eligibility Criteria. Eligibility Criteria contains Age Limit & Educational Qualification as follows. Here we are giving the Eligibility Criteria details as per given in the Karnataka High Court Recruitment official Notification.
Educational Qualification for HC Recruitment of Civil Posts
For Direct Recruitment: Aspirants must have LL.B Degree (degree in law) granted by a recognized university established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an advocate.
In Service candidates: In Service Candidates having required Qualification working in High Court and in the district Judiciary irrespective of their cadres to apply for this recruitment.
Age Limit for Karnataka HC Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are applying for Civil Judge Posts should attain below age Limits as on 01/01/2016.
- For Direct Recruitment: Candidates age should be 35 years and 38 years in case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.
- For In Service candidates Recruitment: Candidate maximum age should be 40 years and 43 years for SC/ ST applicants.
Registration Fee for Karnataka CJRC Recruitment
Candidates can pay the fee through SBI online payment gateway, or in the form of SBI challan generated online in any branch of State Bank of India.
For Preliminary Exam Fee:
- Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ category- I candidates.
- Rs.500/-for general merit, and all other category candidates.
For Main Exam Fee: [Only for candidates who is successful in preliminary examination]
- Rs.500/– for SC/ ST category- I candidates.
- Rs.1000/– for general merit, and all other category candidates.
Selection Procedure for Bangalore HC Recruitment
Candidates who are applying for Civil judge posts can refer the selection process below.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Written Exam.
- Computer Test.
Important dates for Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment
- Online Application starts from: 01/02/2016.
- Finishing date ti submit the Online application Form: 01/03/2016.
- Last date to pay the Application Fee: 03/03/2016.
Online Application for Karnataka HC Recruitment
Application forms are available in the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Interested contenders can submit their application form on or before 01/03/2016.
Directions to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016
- Aspirants should visit the Official Website www.karnatatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Study the Official Notification carefully before applying.
- Search for Apply Online Link.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields.
- Upload Photograph & signature as per Kb given in the notification.
- Click on Submit and take a copy of the application form.
Download the Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification PDF