KSRTC Recruitment 2016
KSRTC Recruitment 2016 notification has released. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has released this notification to fill 1113 Vacancies. This is the good news for the people who are looking for jobs in Karnataka roadways. The number of vacancies are huge i.e 1113 Non supervisory & mechanical posts. Interested candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates who meet eligibility can apply for KSRTC Recruitment.
Here we are providing all the details of KSRTC Recruitment like eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, Pay scale etc. For further information, candidates are advised to visit official website www.ksrtcjobs.com. Interested Eligible candidates can apply for this KSRTC Recruitment from 14th January 2016 to 4th February 2016. Candidates should apply only through Online.
About Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
KSRTC is abbreviated as Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation. The KSRTC was established in the year 1961 under the provision of road transport act of 1950. It is the state owned transport organization of Karnataka. The KSRTC has the largest fleet of Volvo buses among state owned transport companies. It provides the bus services all over the state. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation is a fully central government owned general insurance company based in India. Company offers protection against a wide range of risks to its customers.
KSRTC publishes the notification whenever the need arises in the corporation. Recently it has given the Notification number: 01/2016(Non-Supervisory) and Notification number: 02/2016(Mechanical) vacancies. Totally there are 1113 vast numbers of posts which are going to fill by KSRTC Recruitment 2016.
Vacancy Details of KSRTC Recruitment 2016
Total Vacancies: 1113 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
KSRTC Mechanical Posts
- Auto Mechanic
- Auto Body Builder
- Auto Machinist
- Auto Welder
- Auto Painter
- Auto Electrician
- Technical Assistant
KSRTC Non-Supervisory Posts
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Statistical Assistant
Karnataka State RTC Recruitment 2016 Details
Recruitment details of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation is given below:
Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation.
Job Role: Grade-III Posts.
Job Category: Government.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Official Site: www.ksrtcjobs.com.
Apply Mode: Online.
Eligibility Criteria for Mechanical & Non Supervisory Posts of KSRTC Recruitment
Interested candidates have to satisfy the Eligibility criteria. So, for the sake of those candidates here we are providing the Eligibility details for Karnataka State RTC Recruitment 2016.
- For Artisan: Interested candidates must have done SSLC passed along with diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Welding/Sheet Metal technology engineering from a government approved university or institution.
- For Auto Electrician: Should have required SSLC along with Diploma in electrical/electrical & electronics/mechatronics/refrigeration and air conditioning mechanical engineering from UGC approval university.
- For Technical Assistant: Must be completed their SSLC and must have valid license in concerned trade from ITI, NAC or ITC.
Non Supervisory Posts:
- For Assistant Accountant: Candidates should have Bachelor degree of three years in Commerce.
- For Assistant Traffic Inspector: Must be passed out PUC exam in first class.
- For Assistant Store Keeper: Candidates must have completed their 3 years of diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering/ from a recognized university.
- For Statistical Assistant: Should have done their bachelor degree in statistics or BCA or Bsc computer science from UGC approval university or institutes.
- Applicants should have Minimum age of 18 years and Maximum age of 35 years for all vacancies.
- Age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years.
KSRTC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the written test and personal interview. Candidates who got more than the minimum qualifying marks in written test will be called for interview. Candidates who got selected will be placed accordingly.
- General Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.400/-.
- Reserved Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.200/-.
- Online Application starts from: 14th January 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application: 04th February 2016.
- Last date for Fee payment: 06th February 2016.
Procedure to apply for Karnataka State Recruitment 2016
- First of all visit official website www.ksrtcjobs.com.
- On home page click on “Notifications” link.
- Choose the “Non- Supervisory and Mechanical Notifications”.
- Come back to the home page and click on “Online Application” form.
- Choose any one of the two posts you are desired to apply for.
- Fill the application form with proper details.
- Make the online payment.
- Now click on submit button for further processing.
- Take print out of application form for future use.