LMRC Recruitment 2016
LMRC Recruitment notification has been released for 254 Assistant Manager/Accounts, Account Assistant, Station Controller cum Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Office Assistant (HR), Maintainer vacancies on contract basis. LUCKNOW METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD notification was released by the Government of the Uttar Pradesh to select young, Dynamic and motivated persons of the Indian Nationality. Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their requirement from 30.12.2015 to 01.02.2016.
Lucknow Metro Rail Vacancy Details
LUCKNOW METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD made an announcement for 254 multiple vacancies in Uttar Pradesh location. Vacancy details of LMRC Recruitment are as follows:
Name of the Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Number of Positions: 254 Posts
Name of the Posts:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||97||3500-25520|
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||26||10170-18500|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||38||13500-25520|
|Office Assistant (HR)||02||10170-18500|
Details about Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment
LMRC inviting the applications from the young, Dynamic and motivated persons of the Indian Nationality for LMRC Recruitment. Here are the details regarding Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment notification. Candidate must go through these details before applying.
Candidate applying for the LMRC Recruitment must have the following eligibility.
- Assistant Manager/Accounts – MBA (Finance) from a Govt. recognized university with minimum 60% marks or CA or CWA.
- Station Controller/Train Operator – 3 years engineering diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunications from a Govt. Recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
- Customer Relations Assistant – 3 or 4 years Graduation course from a Govt. Recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 3 years engineering diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunications from a Govt. Recognized university with minimum 60% marks
- JE (Civil) – 3 years engineering diploma in civil from a Govt. Recognized university with minimum 60% marks
- For Office Assistant (HR) – 3 or 4 years Graduation course from a Govt. Recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
- Account Assistant – B.Com from a Govt. Recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
- Maintainer (Electrical) – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic trade with minimum 60% marks.
- Maintainer (S&T) – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Machine trade with minimum 60% marks
- Maintainer (Civil) – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter trade with minimum 60% marks
- For Assistant Manager/Accounts the age should be 21 to 28 years.
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior Engineer (Electrical), JE (Electrical, S&T, Civil ), Office Assistant (HR) , Account Assistant age should be in between 18 to 28 years.
- For Maintainer (Electrical, S&T, Civil) age should be 18 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is 5 years.
- Age relaxation For Ex-service man will be the length of service + 3 years.
- Applications are invited through Online.
- SC/ST candidates are required pay Rs.150/- for each post.
- UR/OBC are required to pay Rs.400/– for each post.
Last date for submission of Application
Online application will be closed on 01.02.2016
Exam Type: Computer Based Test for all the posts
Exam Date: March, 2016
Exam Duration: 2 hours.
Lucknow, Kanpur, AGRA, Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Meerut, Jhansi, Bareily, Gautama Buddha Nagar(Noida), Greater Noida, Ghazizbad.
- Computer based test common for all posts.
- For Assistant Manager Selection process will be in 2 stages.
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant selection process will be in 3 stages.
- For Office Assistant , Account Assistant selection process will be in 2 stages.
- For Maintainer selection process will be in 2 stages.
- Selection process of every posts will be followed by a Medical Examination.
Training & Probation
- The selected candidates in LMRC Recruitment will be on probation period of 2 years including training.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required apply online through official website www.lmrcl.com.
- Click on RECRUITMENT link.
Candidate should thoroughly go through the details in notification.
- Fill all the details without any mistakes.
- Attach scanned copies of passport size photo and signature with length of 80kb in jpg format.
- Take a printout of the application.
Instructions regarding Lucknow Metro Recruitment
- Candidate required to have a personal e-mail id, it should be active during recruitment process.
- All the candidates have to undergo the medical fitness test and meet the medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual.
- Payment can be done through online/offline in any branch of SBI.
- Admit cards will not be sent by post or email. You have to download from www.lmrcl.com.
Download LMRC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
LMRC Recruitment notification is available in the PDF format. For more details and further clarification candidates can download this PDF.