MCGM Fire Fighter Recruitment 2016
MCGM Recruitment 2016 notification released for 774 posts. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) or Birhanmumbai Municipal Corporation is inviting applications to fill the vacancies of 774 Fire fighter posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Walk in Interview for this MCGM Fire Fighter Recruitment from 19th August 2016 to 2nd September 2016. Visit our moregovtjobs.com site for more updates regarding the Maharashtra Government Jobs. Further details like BMC vacancy details, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of BMC Recruitment 2016 is mentioned in detail below.
Name of the Organization: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM).
Name of post: Fire Fighter.
Eligibility: +2 passed.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/- per month.
Last Date: 2nd September 2016.
No. of Posts: 774 Posts.
BMC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The age of the candidates for this BMC Fire Fighter Recruitment 2016 must be a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 25 years. The age of the applicant should be calculated as on 1st August 2016.
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 examination in Arts / science / commerce subjects with 50% marks from any recognised Board or Institute.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be based on the personal interview depending upon the number of applications received.
How to apply for MCGM Agnishamak Jobs
Aspirants should attend the Walk-in Interview for these BMC Fire Fighter jobs from 19th August 2016 to 2nd September 2016. Candidates should bring the prescribed bio – data form along with all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Walk-in Date: 19th August 2016 to 2nd September 2016.
- The posting of the applicants will be in Mumbai.
- Eligible candidates applying for this fire – fighter post should have passed +2 class examination in Arts / Science / Commerce subject with 50% marks.
- The age of the eligible applicants applying for the position of fire – fighter should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 25 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for this position.
- The grade pay of the applicant will be Rs 1950/-.
- The name of the position is fire – fighter
- The number of vacancies is 774.