Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 notification details are here for you. Meghalaya Police Department has released the notification for 1425 Sub Inspector, Constable, and other Posts. This Advertizement is published on the official website on 18th February 2016. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for latest Meghalaya Police Jobs can utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates can apply through Online on or before 15th April 2016.
Meghalaya Police Dept is inviting applications from eligible aspirants who are Indian Citizens and who are domiciled in the State of Meghalaya. This Board is decided to recruit the candidates to fill up the five categories of vacancies in the Meghalaya Police Dept. This is the good news for the Job Seekers who are searching for Meghalaya Govt Jobs. Here we are giving the notification details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Hiring Process, Exam Fee etc. Aspirants are advised to visit the Official site www.megpolice.gov.in for more details.
Meghalaya Police Department Sub Inspector Job Details
Meghalaya Police Department is one of the Police forces in India. It is the law of enforcement agency for the State of Meghalaya in India. Meghalaya Police was earlier part of the Assam police until 1972 when the separate state of Meghalaya was created. It Provides safety and security to the people living in the State. Recently Meghalaya Police Dept has announced Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 notification. Meghalaya Police authorities are decided to recruit the candidates for 1425 Sub Inspector, Constable & Various Posts. Refer this article thoroughly to know the MPD SI Recruitment details.
- Organization Name: Meghalaya Police Department.
- Total Vacancies: 1425 Posts.
- Job Role: Sub Inspector, Constable & Other Posts.
- Category: Government Job
- Job Location: Meghalaya.
- Last Date: 15.04.2016.
- Official Portal: www.megpolice.gov.in.
Category Wise Vacancies
- UB Sub Inspector- 80 Posts.
- AB Sub Inspector- 20 Posts.
- Unarmed Branch Constables- 441 Posts.
- MPRO Operators/ Signals Operators- 86 Posts.
- Firemen- 31 Posts.
- WPC- 13 Posts.
- Driver Firemen- 05 Posts.
- State Battalion Constable & IRBN constable- 500 Posts.
- Armed Branch Constables- 125 Posts.
- Driver Constables- 81 Posts.
- Handyman Constables- 13 Posts.
- Mechanics- 07 Posts.
- Armorers- 05 Posts.
- Buglers- 04 Posts.
- Rider Constables- 02 Posts.
- MPRO Operators/ Signal Operators- 01 Post.
- Followers of DEF/ State Battalion including IRBN- 11 Posts.
Eligibility criteria for MLP Constable Recruitment 2016
The Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 eligibility criteria details are here for you. Check the Educational qualification, Age Limit before submitting the Application form.
- Candidates must have passed 5th/ 7th/ 12th/ Graduation from any recognized university or Board.
- For category wise academic qualification, refer the official notification.
Age limit for post wise vacancies is as follows.
Unarmed Branch Constable/ Firemen/ Driver FM/ MPRO Operator/ IRBN Signal Operators/ Mechanics Posts:
- Age should be 18- 21 years.
Armed Branch Constables/ Driver Constables/Handymen/ Battalion Constables & IRBN Constable Posts:
- Applicants Age should be 18- 21 Years.
For Follower Posts:
- Aspirants Age should be 18- 27 Years.
For UB SI/ AB SI Posts:
- Age should be 20- 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules & regulations of Meghalaya Police Dept.
Selection Procedure for Meghalaya Battalion Constable Notification 2016
Aspirants will be selected through 3 rounds as follows.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Test.
- Final Interview.
Applicants need to pay the registration fee of Rs. 150/- with extra charges of Rs. 30/-. Exam fee can be paid through Online for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016.
Selected candidates for Meghalaya SI Recruitment will receive a salary as per norms. The Category Wise Pay band details are given here.
- For Category I: Rs. 14100/- to Rs. 27510/-.
- For Category II: Rs. 14100/- to Rs. 27510/-.
- For Category III: Rs. 8300/- to Rs. 16270/-.
- For Category IV: Rs. 8300/- to Rs. 16270/-.
- For Category V: Rs. 6500/- to Rs. 12700/-.
Application Form for Board of Meghalaya Police Dept Recruitment 2016
Aspirants can visit the official Site www.megpolice.gov.in for Online Application form. Candidates are suggested to follow the guidelines mentioned in the official notification before applying to the Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016. Applicants can send their Application forms from 15.03.2016 to 15.04.2016. Follow the steps below before applying to MPD Constable Recruitment 2016.
Steps to Apply for Meghalaya Recruitment 2016 for Police Posts
- First visit the Official Website www.megpolice.gov.in.
- Read the notification carefully before applying for this Police vacancy.
- Eligible Aspirants can click on Apply Online Link.
- Then fill the Application form without any mistakes.
- Attach required documents in the form.
- Pay the Application fee as mentioned in the notification.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- After Successful Submission take the printout for future use.
Important Dates for Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Online Application Commencement Form: 15.03.2016.
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 15.04.2016.
Meghalaya Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Updated Soon.
Download Meghalaya Police Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download the Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 notification PDF.
Click here to Apply Online for Meghalaya Constable Recruitment 2016.