Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
Ministry of Defence, 14 Field Ammunition Depot has recently published the Recruitment notification on 19th February 2016. Ministry of Defence invites the Application Form from eligible candidates to fill up 128 vacancies of Tradesman Mate, Fireman & Other Posts. Applicants who are looking for Central Government Jobs can apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016. Eligible Aspirants can apply for these various posts through offline mode within 21 days from the date of publication.
14 Field Ammunition Depot has issued notification for 128 Group ‘C’ posts. Interested candidates can refer the notification from official website www.mod.nic.in or www.indianarmy.nic.in for more details regarding recruitment. For more information regarding Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, etc. read the full article mentioned below.
14 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment Details
Name of Organization: Ministry of Defence, 14 Field Ammunition Depot.
Name of Posts: Tradesman Mate, Fireman & Other posts.
Official website: www.mod.nic.in or www.indianarmy.nic.in.
Application mode: Offline.
Last date: 21 days from the date of Publication.
Job Location: All over India.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Total No of Vacancies: 128 Posts.
Post wise Vacancy details:
|S.no||Post Name||No of vacancies|
|1.||Tradesman Mate||98 Posts|
|2.||MTS (Safaiwala)||01 Posts|
|5.||Material Assistant||12 Posts|
Eligibility criteria for MOD Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are Interested in applying for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 should check the Eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The details of Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age limit & Age Relaxation, are clearly mentioned below.
- For Tradesman Mate/Fireman/MTS (Safaiwala): Applicants Must have passed Matriculation from Recognized Board. Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- For LDC: Candidates must Possess 12th from a recognised Board or University. Must have a speed of 35 words per minute in English Typing or 30 words per minute in Hindi Typing on Computer.
- For Material Assistant: Aspirants should have completed Graduation in any discipline or Diploma in any Discipline from any recognized Institution.
For Tradesman Mate/Fireman/MTS (Safaiwala)/LDC: 18 -25 years.
For Material Assistant: 18 – 27 years.
For OBC candidates: 3 years.
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: 5 years.
Aspirants who applied for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written test.
- Physical Test/Endurance test.
For Tradesman Mate/MTS (Safaiwala): Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-.
For LDC/Fireman: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
For Material Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
Date of advertisement: 19/02/2016.
Last date for submitting the application: Within 21 days from the date of publication i.e. 17/03/2016.
Application fee for 14 FAD recruitment 2016
Candidates no need to pay any application fee.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2016
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 through Offline mode.
- Applicants need to download the recruitment advertisement attached below.
- Read the complete notification carefully before applying.
- Take the Print out of Application form that is attached to the notification.
- Fill the details in Application form.
- Paste the passport size Photograph in a given space.
- Send duly filled application form along with self-attested copies, the envelope is superscribed with “Application for the posts of ………..” by ordinary post to the following address.
14 Field Ammunition Depot,
Pin-909714, C/O 99 APO.
Download MOD 14 FAD Recruitment Notification 2016
Click here to download the recruitment advertisement.