NIA Recruitment 2015
NIA Recruitment 2015 Notification released on 17th September 2015. NIA has issued this notification to full fill the 56 vacancies of various posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are searching for the Central Government jobs can grab this opportunity. Candidates can apply for these posts released under NIA Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date of submission. The NIA online application is available from 17/09/2015. The notification of recruitment is available in Result.Guru site.
On 31st November 2008, National Investigation Agency is established. Till now, NIA has registered and investigated 93 cases. It primary aim to set the standard of excellence in counter-terrorism and other national security related investigations. Aspirants who want to join NIA can apply for NIA Inspector Recruitment 2015 on or before 17th November 2015.
NIA is inviting applications from the candidates who are eager to work for the government of India. People who are interested can apply for the NIA Recruitment 2015. Candidates can check the details on our site. The last date for submission of applications is 17th November 2015. Other details of NIA Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, age limit and selection process mentioned in the below sections.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements for the candidates who wish to apply for the National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2015 given below. The eligibility criteria provided on our website is based on the eligibility criteria given in NIA Recruitment 2015 notification.
Educational Qualification of NIA Inspector Recruitment
- Candidates who wish to apply for these NIA jobs should possess Under Graduation in any discipline from any recognized Institute.
- For posts- 1 & 2: Candidates should carry the experience of two years in the handling of cases of investigation or Intelligence work or equivalent.
- For Stenographer post, Candidates must possess computer proficiency and need to maintain the speed of 80 words per minute.
Age Limit of NIA Notification
- Candidates applying for Indian Army Recruitment 2015 should not exceed the age of 56 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for different categories as per the norms.
NIA Inspector Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
NIA has released the notification to full fill the 56 vacancies for the year 2015. Here, we are providing the number of NIA jobs and the name of the posts as per the NIA Recruitment Notification 2015.
No of Vacancies: 56.
Name of the Posts: various jobs.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
NIA Recruitment 2015 Details
Organisation name: National Investigation Agency.
Post Name: Various jobs.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government.
Total Vacancies: 56.
NIA website: www.nia.gov.in
Mode of Application: Offline.
The Process of selection:
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Availability of Online Registration: 17/09/2015.
- Last Date for submitting online Registration: 17/11/2015.
- For post -1: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
- For posts -2 & 3: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
NIA Recruitment Application Form
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the NIA Recruitment 2015 through offline at the official website www.nia.gov.in in between 17/09/2015 and 17/11/2015.
Instructions to Apply:
Candidates can apply for the NIA Recruitment 2015 using the below steps.
- Download the related Application form from the attached notification.
- Read carefully the announcement before moving to further steps.
- Fill the form with required details.
- Attest the photograph in the form.
- Send the application with the required documents on or before the due date.
Address to send the form:
DIG(Adm), NA HQ,
7th Floor, NDCC-II Building,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110 001.
NIA India Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
Applicants can download the Admit cards for the Written exam from NIA official website www.nia.gov.in. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. The NIA India will post the Admit cards of NIA Recruitment 2015 on the website few days before the written test.
NIA Result 2015
Once the written exam has completed, NIA will release the results of NIA Recruitment 2015. Attended candidates for the recruitment for the Inspector and other posts can check the official website for results. The complete details of NIA Recruitment 2015 results will announce in our site. We will also provide the direct link to the results. Keep Visiting our site for more updates.
Download NIA Recruitment 2015 Notification pdf