OPSC AMO Recruitment 2016
Odisha Public Service Commission has published an Employment notification through advertisement no.22 of 2015-16. OPSC has released a notification for 179 vacancies of Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts in Group-B of State Service under Health & Family Welfare Department. Candidates who are looking for Government jobs in Odisha can apply for OPSC AMO Recruitment 2016. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply for these posts through Online by Official website www.opsconline.gov.in.
Aspirants who possess essential qualification can apply for Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) Posts under OPSC Recruitment on or before last date of application. The online application is available from 19th February 2016 to 18th March 2016. The complete details regarding recruitment includes Eligibility criteria, Selection process, How to apply, etc are mentioned below.
Odisha PSC Recruitment Details
Name of organization: Odisha Public Service Commission.
Name of Posts: Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts.
Eligibility: Bachelor Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS).
Job Location: Odisha.
Official website: www.opsconline.gov.in.
Last Date: 18th March 2016.
Total No of Vacancies: 179 Posts.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.no||Category||No of vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment
Applicants who are interested in applying for OPSC AMO Recruitment 2016 must check their Eligibility criteria before filling online application. The complete details regarding Eligibility criteria like Educational qualification, Age limit & Age relaxation are clearly mentioned below.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent degree from an University or institute recognized by the Central council of Indian Medicine.
- Applicants must be registered with Odisha Medical Council of Ayurvedic medicines.
- Candidates must be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently.
Minimum age limit: 21 years.
Maximum age limit: 32 years as on 01.01.2016.
Fr SC/ST/S.E.B.C/Women/Ex-servicemen candidates: 5 years.
For PWD candidates: 10 years.
Aspirants who applied for OPSC AMO Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written test.
- Career Marking.
The written test will be held at Cuttak.
Rs. 9300-34800/– with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/- and other allowances.
- Starting Date for filling Online Application: 19/02/2016.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 18/03/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee : 21/03/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application : 31/03/2016.
Application fee for OPSC Recruitment 2016
Applicants have to pay application fee through system generated challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
For SC/ ST/PWD candidates: No fee.
For Others: Rs 300/-.
How to Apply for Odisha PSC AMO Recruitment 2016
Eligible and interested Candidates can apply for OPSC AMO recruitment 2016 through online by official OPSC website on or before 18 March 2016. Applicants are required to follow the Instructions & Guidelines for filling online application form that are mentioned below.
Steps to apply for OPSC Recruitment
- Firstly Candidates need to download the official notification attached below.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Click on link “Click here to apply for Odisha PSC AMO recruitment 2016“.
- Next, Click On ‘Apply online’ link.
- Fill the details in Application form.
- Upload the Photo and Signature in a given prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through SBI Challan.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the Application form and Payslip for future purpose.
- Hard copy of Application form along with certificates,documents regarding Education,caste etc should submitted to the following address before 31st March 2016.
Odisha Public Service Commission, 19,
Dr. P.K Parija Road,
Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001.
Download OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2016
Click here to download recruitment advertisement.