PCMC Recruitment 2016
The Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation has released PCMC Recruitment notification for filling 100 vacancies of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Gynecologist, Pediatrician, Pharmacist and other posts. All the interested candidates who met the eligibility can apply for this PCMC MO Recruitment 2016 by sending an application and attending walk-in-interview along with the required documents on 19th, 27th, 28th February 2016.
The candidates who are interested in Govt jobs 2016 can attend for this PCMC Walk in 2016 on or before the last date. Candidates who want to know more details about the PCMC Recruitment can visit the Official website www.pcmcindia.gov.in. All other important details like Eligibility Criteria, How to apply etc are here. Kindly refer the article for more information about PCMC Recruitment 2016.
Details about Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
Pimpri Chinchwad Bhosari is an important town in the city. Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation is situated on the old Mumbai–Pune Highway. Pimpri Chinchwad was established as a municipal corporation in 1982. The industrial area of PCMC was started with the established of Hindustan Antibiotic the first pharmaceutical company in the year 1954. In 1975, the status of this corporation was changed from C to A class. PCMC is considered as richest and one of the fastest growing municipal corporations in Maharashtra. Lots of candidates want to do work with PCM Corporation. Therefore, PCMC Advertisement Notification 2016 is released for recruitment/walk in for 100 medical posts. Interested candidates must utilize this wonderful opportunity.
Vacancy Details of PCMC MO Recruitment
Here we are providing the vacancy details of PCMC Recruitment 2016 in a tabular format for a glance look.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 100.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.no||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|9.||Emergency Medical Officer||09|
|10.||Medical Officer (BAMS)||05|
|11.||Residential Medical Officer||10|
|18.||Ward Boy (Male)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for PCMC Recruitment 2016
Candidate should aware about the Eligibility Criteria who are applying for Staff Nurse & Other Posts. It includes Educational qualification and Age Limit that is given below.
Educational qualification for PCMC Staff Nurse Walk-in
- Candidate should hold a degree in MBBS, MD, BDS, BAMS, B.Pharm/D.Pharm, H.Sc, B.Sc (Nursing) / B.P.N.A, DMLT along with 6 years experience in the relevant field and also have a degree in Physiotherapy.
Age Limit for Maharashtra Municipal corporation Ltd
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 60 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Maharashtra PCMC Recruitment Selection Criteria
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation selections will be based on written exam& Interview performance.
- Finally candidates will be sorted out based on the number of vacancies and selected candidates list will be displayed in the official website.
Maharashtra PCMC 2016 Recruitment details
Name Of The Organization : Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.
Official Website: www.pcmcindia.gov.in
Name Of The Post: various Posts.
Number of Posts: 100 Posts.
Job Category: Govt Jobs.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
PCMC Offers Pay Scale
Selected candidates will receive a Pay Scale of Rs.14000/- to Rs.60000/- per month and Grade Pay will be different for different posts.
Important dates for PCMC Recruitment – walk-in
- Interview Date for Dentist, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist: 19th February 2016.
- Interview Date for Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Physiotherapist: 28th February 2016.
- Interview Date for All remaining posts: 27th February 2016.
How to apply
Job seekers are advised to visit the Official website www.pcmcindia.gov.in for applying 100 MO, staff nurse and Other Posts through online before closing date. All the job applicants are pleased to attend walk-in along with original documents of qualification, caste certificates and photocopies(passport size) to the below mentioned venue.
Steps to apply for PCMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
- Candidates need to visit the official website pcmcindia.gov.in
- Read the notification before applying.
- Download the application form of PCMC Recruitment.
- Fill the application form as per instructions given in the notification.
- Submit the filled application and all supporting certificate copies at the time of walk-in Interview.
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation,