PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
PPSC Lecturer Recruitment notification has released to fill up 118 vacancies. Punjab Public Service Commission issued a notification for recruiting the Teaching and Non – Teaching Staff. Interested Aspirants can apply in online mode before the last date 2nd March 2016. PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 is a good news for the contenders who are waiting for Government Jobs in Punjab. The candidates who are willing to apply have to fill the application form and send to the below mentioned address.
Punjab PSC Vacancy details
Punjab Public Service Commission is also called as PPSC. It is an autonomous body works under the control of Punjab government. PPSC is an authorised government agency. Its main role is to hire the suitable candidates for Provincial civil services and management services in Punjab government. PPSC published a notification for 118 vacancies of Lecturer, Librarian, workshop superintendent and programmer posts. The candidates who are looking towards Latest Teaching Jobs in Punjab government sector can apply to PPSC lecturer Recruitment 2016. Vacancies details are as follows.
Name of the organisation: Punjab Public Service Commission.
Name of the post: various posts.
Total No.of vacancies: 118
- Lecturer Physics – 21
- Lecturer Chemistry – 16
- Library Lecturer – 02
- Lecturer Mould design – 01
- Textile Chemistry Lecturer – 01
- Lecturer Maths – 09
- Lecturer Pharmacy – 12
- Lecturer Librarian – 06
- Lecturer Technology – 02
- Workshop Superintendent – 06
- Lecturer Dying and Printing – 27
- Lecturer Medical lab technology – 01
- Lecturer Garment manufacturing Technology – 02
- Programmer – 06
Category: Government Jobs
Application Mode : Online
Job location: Punjab
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for online application and Examination fee Rs. 2,500/-.
- For SC/ST students online application fee Rs.500/- + Examination fee Rs. 625/-
- For Physically handicapped people, online application fee Rs. 500/- + Examination fee Rs. 1250/-
- Ex- servicemen of punjab should pay online application fee Rs.500/-
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Lecturer Posts
The candidates who want to apply for PPSC Lecturer Recruitment can refer the details like educational qualification, age limit etc., here.
Applicants should possess BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech or BA/BSc. For Post wise qualification details check the official notification given below.
The Age limit of the candidates should be 18 – 37 years as on 1st January 2016. There is age relaxation for reserved categories according to the Punjab Government norms.
PPSC Selection Procedure
Punjab Public Service Commission conducts the Written Test and Interview to select the candidates for Lecturer Posts. The qualified candidates in Competitive Exam will be called for final selection round Interview.
How To Apply for PPSC Recruitment
The candidates can apply to PPSC Lecturer Recruitment through online in the official website. The filled application form along with the photocopies of necessary documents should send to the below given postal address.
- Check the details in official notification given below this page.
- Visit the official website.
- Click online application form.
- Fill the mentioned details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee by system generated challan form.
- Take the application form print out.
- Send the hard copy of duly filled application form, copy of self attested certificates and challan form to mentioned address.
Office of Secretary,
Public Service Commission,
Patiala – 147001.
Important Dates of Punjab PSC Notification
Starting date to submit the application form: 11th February 2016.
Last date for application submission: 02nd march 2016.
Last date to pay application fee: 9th march 2016.
Last date for receipt application form: 16th march 2016.
Download PPSC Lecturer Recruitment official Notification
Click here to download Punjab PSC Recruitment Notification.