Presidency University Recruitment 2016
Presidency University Recruitment Notification has been issued for 109 vacancies of Jr Assistant, Technical Assistant, Librarian and Jr Peon posts. The Job hunters who are waiting for Govt Jobs in West Bengal can utilize this opportunity. Interested Aspirants may apply to Presidency University Recruitment 2016 through online mode in the official website. The online application will be made available on the official website from 29th February 2016 to 21st March 2016. To know further details about educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply read the information given below.
Presidency University Job Details
Presidency University was established in the year 1817 by Raja Ram Mohan Roy. It is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. Presidency University was formerly called as Hindu College and Presidency College. This college was one of the first institutes which provide western type higher education in Asia. Presidency College has the unique history. Presidency University released the latest notification on 25th February 2016 to fill up 109 vacancies of Jr Assistant, Technical Assistant, Librarian Peon Posts. The candidates who are waiting for the jobs after completing 1o+2 can apply to Presidency University Recruitment through online in the official website www.presiuniv.ac.in on or before the last date 21st March 2016.
Name of the Organisation: Presidency University
Name of the Posts: Various Posts
Total no.of vacancies: 104
- Junior Library Assistant Gr-II – 01
- Technical Assistant Gr-II – 01
- Junior Assistant – 32
- General – 15
- SC – 8
- ST – 2
- OBC-A – 3
- OBC-B -3
- PH – 1
4.Junior Peon – 75
- General- 37
- SC – 17
- ST – 4
- OBC-A – 9
- OBC-B -5
- PH – 3
Application Mode: Online
official website: www.presiuniv.ac.in
Job Category: Government.
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal.
Application Fee: The candidates who are willing to apply for Presidency University Recruitment suggested to refer the official notification for application fee details.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will receive the salary from university according to the post as follows.
- For Library Asst and Technical Asst: Rs.9000/- to Rs.28,300 + GP Rs.4,400/-.
- For Jr Asst: Rs.7200 to Rs.25,400 along with grade pay Rs.3,300/-.
- For Peon: Rs.5400 to Rs.18,600 with Grade Pay: Rs.1800/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Presidency College Jobs
- Library Asst: Applicants should have passed Bachelor degree or diploma / degree in library science from recognised university.
- Technical Asst: Should Possess BSc / BCA or Post graduate diploma in engineering recognised by the state Council of Technical Education.
- Jr Asst: Higher Secondary or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal.
- Peon: Candidates must have passed VIII Standard.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be between 18 to 40 Years are eligible to apply for Presidency University Recruitment. Age relaxation refers to reserved category as per West Bengal govt rules.
The selection of the candidates will be made by Presidency University based on their merit in academics, experience and Interview.
How To Apply:
The Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply to Presidency University Recruitment 2016 through online mode in the official website www.presiuniv.ac.in. The candidates have to apply before the last date 21st March 2016. Instructions to Apply:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on Presidency University Recruitment advertisement.
- Read the details and click on online application form link.
- Fill the details and submit the form.
Notification Published date: 25-02-2016.
The application form will be available on the official website from 29-02-2016.
Last date for online application submission: 21-03-2016
Download Presidency University Recruitment official Notification
Click here for official information.