Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Candidates are invited to apply for the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 of 02 Medical Consultant Posts in Kanpur location. The candidates who are willing to join in the Reserve Bank of India as a Medical Consultant on the contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration can apply for this Reserve Bank of India Recruitment. The details regarding RBI Recruitment 2016, such as vacancies, eligibility etc are mentioned below in our moregovtjobs.com. Candidates satisfied the eligibility which is given below can apply for this Reserve Bank Recruitment on or before of 18th January 2016.
Reserve Bank of India was established on April 01st 1935. It is headquartered in Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a central banking institution which controls the Monitory policy of the Indian rupee. Reserve Bank’s Affairs are governed by the Central Board of Directors; this board is appointed by the Government of India. Reserve Bank of India performs the operations under the guidance of the Board for Financial Supervision (BFS). This board was constituted in November 1994 as a committee of the Central Board of the Reserve Bank of India.
Vacancy Details of Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment notification was released for the 02 Medical Consultant vacancies. Interested candidates can check the vacancy details i.e. no. of posts & post location in the Reserve Bank Recruitment Notification and apply for the following positions.
No. Of Posts: 02 posts
Name of the Post: Medical Consultant
Job Location: Kanpur, Utter Pradesh
Details about the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Some other details regarding Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 have been given below. Candidate with the following criteria can apply for the above-mentioned posts.
Eligibility Criteria for the RBI Recruitment
Educational Qualification for RBI Bank Recruitment
- Candidate with MBBS degree from any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Post Graduate in General Medicine.
Age Limit for Reserve Bank Recruitment
- Age limit will be calculated according to the norms of Reserve Bank of India.
Experience Required for Reserve Bank Recruitment
Applicant should have an experience minimum of 2 years in any hospital or as a Medical Practitioner.
Last date to submit the application
- The last for the Reserve Bank Recruitment Notification is 18.01.2016.
- Selected candidates will get the remuneration Rs.750/- per hour for first 3 years contract.
- After 3 years will get the remuneration of Rs.950/- per hour.
Mode of selection
- Candidates who are applied for this Reserve Bank of India Recruitment will be called for the Interview.
- Candidates will be selected based on this interview.
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India
- Interested and eligible candidates cal apply for this RBI Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill all the details in the prescribed format.
- Attach self-attested copies of certificates regarding Age, Qualification, Experience, Cast etc.
- Application should be sent in cover superscripted “application for the post of medical consultant on contract-based” to the below address.
The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
Kanpur – 208001.
Instructions to Follow During Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
- All the details in the application must be filled by the applicant; incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
- The board on Interview should have at least one Medical Professional.
- The applicants having their own private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3 to 5 Km from the dispensaries at respective Office Premises/Officers’ Quarters will be given preference.
- The remuneration of the candidate is based on the contract of working hours and initially for a period of 3 years from the date of joining and the contract will be reviewed every year.
- Reserve Bank has the right terminate the contract because of finding faults by the candidate.
Download Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Notification
Here is the link given below to download the Reserve Bank of India 2016 Recruitment notification.