Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016 notification has announced to fill up 300 vacancies of Asst.Inspector of sericulture and Junior Inspector of Sericulture Posts. Job hunters who are looking for Government jobs in Tamilnadu can utilize this chance by applying through online mode. This is the best chance for candidates who want to build their career in Tamil Nadu Government sector. So, the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment by online before the last date 27th January 2016. Application form for TN Sericulture Recruitment 2016 is available at the official website.
Sericulture is essentially a village-based industry providing enrollment to a sizeable section of the people. Although Sericulture is considered as a subsidiary position, technological innovation has made it possible to take it upon an intensive scale capable of generating adequate income. Sericulture is an art of rearing silkworm for the production of cocoons which is the raw material for the production of silk. India has the unique distinction of being the only country producing all the five kinds of silk – Mulberry, Eri, Muga, Tropical Tasar and Temperate Tasar. Tamil Nadu is well known for its traditional silk sarees and dhotis woven on handlooms. This organization is also creating the more and more employment opportunities for unemployed candidates. This is the best chance for the candidates who want to build their career in Tamil Nadu government sector. Applicants who are looking for government jobs can utilize this opportunity by applying for Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment. So, the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before the last date 27-1-2016. The Aspirants can submit the application through online in the official website www.sericultureexam.com
Notification Details of Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Sericulture Dept is inviting applications to fill 300 Asst. Inspector and Junior Inspector vacancies through Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu may get use of this Opportunity. Interested candidates can visit the official website www.sericultureexam.com for applying to Inspector posts through online mode before the last date. Fill the application form in prescribed format before the last date 27th January 2016. The details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are mentioned below.
Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Sericulture Department
Tamil Nadu Junior Inspector of Sericulture Vacancies
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu sericulture
Official website: www.sericultureexam.com
Total No of Vacancy: 300 Posts
Job Type: Government Job
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Inspector of Sericulture – 43
- Junior Inspector of Sericulture – 257
Eligibility Criteria for TN Sericulture Inspector Posts
- For Assistant Inspector of Sericulture: Candidates should possess Bachelor of Science in relevant field.
- For Junior Inspector of Sericulture: SSLC / Matriculation / 10th Pass.
For more details regarding educational qualification read the official notification given below.
- For Assistant Inspector of Sericulture: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years for OC. No age limit for BC/ MBC/ BC (M)/ DNC/ SC/ SCA/ ST and Destitute Widow as on 01-07-2015.
- For Junior Inspector of Sericulture: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years for OC, 18 to 32 years for BC/ MBC/ BC (M)/ DNC, 18 to 35 years for SC/ SCA/ ST and Destitute Widow as on 01-07-2015.
Important dates of Tamil Nadu Sericulture Dept Recruitment 2016
- Notification issued Date: 13.01.2016.
- Last date for Online Registration: 27.01.2016.
- Last date for Receipt of hard Copy of Online Applications: 28.01.2016.
- Date of Written Exam: 07.02.2016.
The Candidates who are applying for Tamil Nadu Sericulture Dept Recruitment have to pay application fee of Rs.500.
Selection Procedure For TN sericulture Dept Inspector Recruitment
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test followed by Personal Interview.
- The candidates selected for Assistant Inspector of Sericulture will receive a pay of Rs. 9300-34800+ 4200/- Grade Pay
- Selected Aspirants for Junior Inspector of Sericulture will receive a pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200+ 2400/- Grade Pay from Tamil Nadu government.
How To apply For Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment
Candidates have to apply through online registration from official website www.sericultureexam.com on or before 27th January 2016.
Instructions to Candidates
- Visit official website www.sericultureexam.com.
- Click on to apply online link on home page.
- Read all the guidelines and fill your application form.
- Pay your application fee.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on submit.
- Your application is registered.
- Download and take printout copy for future reference.
For complete details refer the official Notification uploaded below.