UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2016
UKPSC Recruitment 2016 notification issued for 97 posts. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is inviting applications from the applicants to fill the vacancies of Veterinary Officer posts in Animal Husbandry Department. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online before 16th August 2016. Further details like UKPSC vacancy details, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2016 is mentioned in detail below.
Name of post: Veterinary Officer Grade II posts.
Eligibility: Graduation degree.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- per month.
Last Date: 16th August 2016.
No. of Posts: 97.
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The age of the candidate for this UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2016 must be a minimum of 21 years and the maximum of 42 years. The age of the aspirants should be calculated as on 1st July 2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their graduate degree in veterinary science (B.V.Sc. and AH) from any recognized University or Institute.
Selection Process: Job Seekers applying for these UKPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee through Bank Challan in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI).
- For General category / Other Backward Class category – Rs. 150/-.
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories – Rs. 60/-.
Whereas Female candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply for UKPSC Veterinary Officer Gr II Jobs
Candidates may apply online through the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, i.e., www.ukpsc.gov.in from 2nd August 2016 to 16th August 2016. Upload the necessary documents while filling the application form.
UKPSC Exam Dates
- Starting date for filling the online application: 02/08/2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application: 16/08/2016.
- Closing date for taking the print-out of e-Challan: 18/08/2016.
- Final date for the payment of application fee through e-Challan: 20/08/2016.
- Last date for the payment of application fee through online: 2/08/2016.