UPCATET Application Form 2016
Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology (CSUAT) has recently released notification regarding application form of UPCATET 2016. Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural & Technology Entrance test (UPCATET) is the Entrance exam for UG, PG & Ph.D courses. The Uttar Pradesh CATET admission test is conducted for the applicants who are looking for the admission in agricultural courses. Applicants who are interested in Higher Education can apply for UPCATET Application Form 2016. Interested candidates can apply for this entrance exam through online by official website www.upcatet.org.
UPCATET is the biggest Agriculture and Technology entrance examination. They Provides best institutes with various courses to those candidates who clear this entrance examination. Interested applicants can apply for UPCAT entrance test before last date i.e 2nd April 2016. For more information about UPCATET eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus read the full article.
Uttar Pradesh combined Agricultural & Technology Entrance Test Details
Name of Organization: Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology.
Name of Exam: Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural & Technology Entrance test (UPCATET).
Type of Announcement: Entrance exam.
Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Official website: www.upcatet.org.
Application Mode: Online.
Last date: 02/04/2016.
Courses offered through UPCATET 2016
- UG courses
- PG courses
Eligibility Critria for UPCAT Entrance test
The UPCATET application form 2016 will be available from 29th Feb 2016. Applicants who are looking for post graduation and under graduation courses can apply for the Uttar Pradesh CATET admission test. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria for entrance exam before registration. The Educational qualification and Age Limit for UPCATET admission test for different courses are mentioned below.
For UG Course: Candidates must possess 12th standard from recognized board.
For PG course: Applicants should have completed Degree from recognized university in relevant discipline.
For PhD Course: Candidates must have passed post graduation from recognized university in relevant subject.
For M.tech: Applicants must have passed B.tech from recognized university in respective disciplines.
For MBA: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree.
- For courses of BVS and C & AH: Candidates minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum 23 years as on 31st December, 2016.
- For Other courses: Candidates minimum age limit is 16 years and maximum is 22 years.
For SC/ST/OBC candidates: 5 years.
- Written test.
Those candidates who will clear the written test they will be shortlisted for taking admission on the basis of merit.
Application starts from: 29/02/2016.
The last date to submit application: 02/04/2016.
UPCATET exam dates: 16/05/2016 to 18/05/2016.
Date of result declaration: May 2016.
Application fee for Uttar Pradesh CATET 2016
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs.1250/-.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.1050/-.
- Pay the application fee through DD at any branch of SBI.
UPCATET Registration process
- Visit the official website www.upcatet.org.
- Click on Admission/ notification link.
- Read the complete details carefully.
- Press on the “Download UPCATET 2016 Application” Form link.
- Fill the details in online application form.
- Attach the necessary documents & colour photographs along with the application form.
- Submit your application form.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
Click here for more details regarding Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural & Technology Entrance test.