UPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification
UPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification released in the month of September. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued this notification to full fill the 84 vacancies.This notification is for Regional Director, Senior Economic Investigator, Technical Officer, Instrumentation Engineer, Administrative Officer Grade-II, Director, Senior Scientific Officer and other post posts.
India’s Central Agency authorizes Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The primary aim to conduct the NA & NDA, Indian Forest Services, Combined Defence, Civil Services, Engineering, IES/ISS, CMS, SCRA, and Assistant Commandant Services examinations.
Interested and eligible candidates who are searching for the UPSC jobs can grab this opportunity. Applicants can apply for these posts released under UPSC Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. The UPSC online application last date is 1/10/2015. The notification of UPSC Recruitment 2015 is available in Result.Guru site.
UPSC Vacancy Details
Recently, UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has announced the recruitment notification to fill the 84 vacancies for the year 2015. Here, we are giving the number of UPSC Vacancies and name of the posts as per the UPSC Recruitment Notification 2015.
|S.No||Post Name||No of posts|
|3.||Administrative Officer Grade-II||06|
|8.||Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II||01|
|10.||Senior Economic Investigator||01|
UPSC Notification 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the aspirants who wish to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2015 varies according to the post. Based on the official UPSC Recruitment 2015 notification we are providing the eligibility details.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment
- For post 1: Needed a qualification of M.Sc in Microbiology.
- For post 2: Under graduation in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
- For post 3, 9: Graduation in Electronics/ Mining Engineering.
- For post 8: Post Graduation from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level with relevant experience.
For remaining details regarding qualification, please refer UPSC notification.
Age Limit for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
Age limit and relaxation differ for the candidate according to post and the category.
- For posts 1, 5, 9, and 11: 50 yrs.
- For posts 2, 3, 7, and 8: 35 yrs.
- For posts 4, 6, and 10: 30 yrs.
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years.
- OBC candidates: 3 years.
- PH candidates: 10 years.
- PH (SC/ ST) candidates: 15 years.
- PH (OBC) candidates: 13 years.
- Ex-Servicemen: As per the rules
Details of UPSC Jobs
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Various posts.
No of vacancies: 84.
Application Mode: Online.
UPSC Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Online portal: www.upsconline.nic.in
Job Category: Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be assessed based on the performance in Recruitment test and personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Application Fee at any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking.
- For General: Rs. 25/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: No Fee.
- Last date for online application: 01-10-2015.
UPSC Online Application
Candidates should apply through online for UPSC Recruitment 2015 at the official website before 01/10/2015.
UPSC Online Apply:
Applicants who wish to apply for these jobs released under UPSC Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps to apply online.
- Visit the official site www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for relevant posts”.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on New Registration.
- Candidates should register by entering the details.
- Remember the Registration ID & Password after the registration.
- Select the desired post –> click Apply Now.
- Use your registration ID & Password to log in.
- Fill the application with all the details.
- Submit it.
- Collect the print out of the application for future reference.
Click the above link for the registration process.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Admit Cards
The candidates who have applied for UPSC Recruitment 2015 can get the admit cards. As per the UPSC notification, candidates should apply on or before 01/10/2015. You can download the admit card using the unique registration number. Hall tickets for UPSC Recruitment 2015 will be available at the official site.
UPSC Result 2015
Once the valuation has completed, UPSC will release the results of UPSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have attended the Recruitment for these posts can check the results on the official website upsconline.nic.in. We will provide the direct link get the results of UPSC jobs. The complete details of Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 results will announce on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.
Download UPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification pdf