WBPSC Recruitment 2016
West Bengal Public service Commission (WBPSC) has recently published an Employment notification through Advertisement No. 3/2016 in the month of January. WBPSC has released notification for 162 vacancies of Lecturer and Deputy Director posts for various departments. Applicants who are searching for Government jobs in West Bengal can apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for West Bengal PSC Recruitment through Online by Official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
Job searchers who possess essential qualification may apply for 162 vacancies for the post of Deputy Director and Lecturer concerning WBPSC recruitment. Interested Aspirants can apply for Lecturer & Deputy Director Posts through online on or before the last date of application. The online application is available from 16th February 2016 to 1st March 2016. The complete details regarding Recruitment includes Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, etc are mentioned below.
Details of WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
Name of organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC).
Name of Posts: Lecturer & Deputy Director Posts.
Eligibility: Master degree, degree.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month.
Last Date: 1st March 2016.
Total No of Vacancies: 162 Posts.
1. Deputy Director: 04 Posts.
2. Lecturer: 158 Posts.
Subject wise vacancy details:
|S.no||Subject Name||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Civil Engineering||25 Posts|
|2.||Electrical Engineering||23 Posts|
|3.||Mechanical Engineering||23 Posts|
|4.||Computer Science & Technology||14 Posts|
|5.||Metallurgical Engineering||04 Posts|
|6.||Food Processing Technology||09 Posts|
|8.||Survey Engineering||09 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in applying for WBPSC Recruitment 2016 should check the Eligibility criteria for Lecturer and Deputy director posts before filling online application. The Post wise Educational qualification, Age limit & Age relaxation are clearly mentioned below.
For Deputy director:
- Candidates must possess Master degree in Animal Husbandry or Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science.
- Applicants must having Registration with the West Bengal Veterinary Council.
- Aspirants should possess First class Bachelor’s degree in appropriate branch of Engineering or Master’s degree in concern filed from a recognized University or Institute, or its equivalent.
For Deputy director: Candidates age should not be more than 50 years on 01. 01. 2016.
For Lecturer: Candidates age should not be more than 37 years on 01. 01. 2016.
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 Years.
- For OBC Candidates : 3 Years.
- For PWD Candidates : 10 Years.
Candidates who applied for WBPSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written test.
For Deputy director: Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.42, 000/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6, 600/-.
For Lecturer: Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.39, 100/- plus A.G.P. of Rs. 5, 400/-(A.G.P. of Rs. 6, 000/- for those having M.E. / M.Tech. degree in appropriate branch).
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16/02/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 01/03/2016.
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Fee Online : 01/03/2016.
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Fee Offline : 02/03/2016.
Application Fee for Public Service Commission of West Bengal Recruitment
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee.
For Others: Rs. 210/-.
How to Apply for WBPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2016
Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply for WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 through online by Official Website. Applicants who possess the Essential qualification can apply for Lecturer and Deputy Director Posts. The complete process of applying for West Bengal Public Service Commission 2016 is clearly mentioned below.
Steps to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Click on ‘One Time Registration’.
- Fill the details in required fields.
- Click on ‘Login to your account’, log in with registration Id & password.
- Read the instructions before applying.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill the details in application form.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature in a given format.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline.
- Submit The application form.
- Print the Application form and payment slip for future reference.
Download WBPSC Lecturer/Deputy Director Recruitment notification 2016
Click here to Download Recruitment advertisement.