WBSEDCL AE Recruitment through GATE 2016
WBSEDCL AE Recruitment through GATE 2016 notification details are here for you in our site. West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has released notification recently in the month of February. WBSEDCL Board is going to appoint dedicated engineers as Assistant Engineer to fill the 60 Posts. Aspirants holding Electrical & Mechanical Engineering are eligible to WBSEDCL AE Recruitment 2016. This West Bengal Recruitment is done on the basis of GATE- 2016.
Aspirants looking for latest West Bengal Govt Jobs should utilize this opportunity. Eligible candidates with valid GATE 2016 Score can apply through Online from 10.02.2016 to 10.03.2016 till Midnight. Applicants need to send the Application forms in Prescribed format on or before last date i.e 15.03.2016. Other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Hiring Process, How to apply are given here. For further information, aspirants can visit the official website www.wbsedcl.in.
West Bengal Assistant Engineer Notification 2016 Job Details
WBSEDCL is abbreviated as West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. It was established in 2007. The Govt of West Bengal divided the State Electricity Board of West Bengal in to two Successor entities namely WBSEDCL & WBSETCL. Two companies started functioning from April 1, 2007. The WBSEDCL is responsible for providing power to 96 % of West Bengal. Recently West Bengal govt announces WBSEDCL AE Recruitment 2016 for 60 Asst Engineer Posts in Electrical & Mechanical Departments. See the complete AE Recruitment details in this article.
- Name of Organization: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
- Job Role: Assistant Engineer.
- Total Vacancies: 60 Posts.
- Apply Mode: Online.
- Official Website: www.wbsedcl.in.
- Location: West Bengal.
- Category: Government Job.
- Last Date: 10.03.2016.
Post Wise Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)- 50 Posts.
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)- 10 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Govt of West Bengal AE Recruitment 2016
Applicants who are going to apply for WB Electrical AE Recruitment should know the qualification & Age Limit details. Check the eligibility details below.
For Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech/ B.SC Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Power Engineering or equivalent.
For Assistant Engineer (Mechanical):
- Aspirants must complete BE/ B.Tech/ B.SC degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Upper Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is 5 years.
- For OBC, Age Relaxation is 3 years.
- Age relaxation is 10 years for Physically Handicapped categories.
Board of WBSEDCL Electrical AE Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
Aspirants will be selected based on the GATE- 2016 Score and Personal Interview for WBSEDCL AE Recruitment. Weightage for GATE Score and Interview is 80:20. So the candidates having better score in GATE exam are eligible for the Personal Interview.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 400/- by depositing in any branch of United Bank of India through a challan.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Handicapped Candidates.
- Job Seekers will be paid with the impressive amount of Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100 Salary.
- Grade Pay of WB Electrical AE recruitment is Rs. 5,400/-.
Important Dates for WBSEDCL AE Electrical Recruitment 2016
- Starting date to submit the Application form: 10th February, 2016.
- Last date to submit Online Application form: 10th March, 2016.
- Last date for Receipt Application Form: 15th March, 2016.
How to Apply for West Bengal Mechanical AE Notification 2016
Eligible aspirants may apply online through www.wbsedcl.in for WBSEDCL AE Recruitment. Candidates have to send the hard copy of self attested online application along with challan to postal Address. Application form for West Bengal AE Recruitment is available in the official portal from 10.02.2016 to 10.03.2016.
Steps to Apply for WBSEDCL Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016
- Aspirants first Log on to the Official site.
- Before applying to WB Asst Engineer recruitment, applicants should have valid email id, Contact no. & scanned photo copies.
- Click on the Recruitment for the Post of AE (Electrical/ Mechanical).
- Click on Apply Online & Read the instructions carefully before applying to the job.
- Fill the details carefully & then Click on Submit Button.
- Take the Printout of online application form for future use.
Download West Bengal Electricity Distribution Notification PDF
Click the direct link below to download the notification of WBSEDCL AE Recruitment 2016. Here we provide the link to apply Online for the Asst Engineer Posts.