BIS Scientist B Previous Papers
BIS Scientist B Previous Papers, BIS Scientist B Syllabus are available here. Candidates who are preparing for BIS Scientist Grade B Exam can get last year BIS Scientist B Sample Question Papers in our website. Applicants who are looking for BIS Scientist B Previous Question Papers can download BIS Scientist B Exam Model Papers from here. Candidates can get a minimum idea about BIS written test with this BIS Scientist B Sample Papers. Check BIS Scientist B Exam Model Test Papers and prepare well for the exam. Get complete BIS Scientist B Practice Paper from our website. In our website, we are providing BIS Scientist B Previous Papers, BIS Scientist B Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
BIS – www.bis.org.in
Bureau of Indian Standards is an institution known as BIS. It was an organization established in 1986. It is a National Standards Organization works under Public Distribution, Food & India government. BSI is famous as Indian Standards Institution (ISI). The primary motto of BIS is recognization & promotion of Indian Standards. BSI recruitment notification for Grade B Scientists posts has released recently. Download BIS Scientist B Syllabus Exam Pattern, BIS Scientist B Previous papers from here.Visit BSI official site for more updates. The official website of Bureau of Indian Standards is www.bis.org.in.
BIS Scientist B Model Papers
BIS Scientist B Previous Papers provided here. Candidates who are preparing for BIS Scientist B Exam can download BIS Standards questions from this page. This BIS Scientist B Model Papers helps candidates to get an idea about BIS Group B Exam 2015. Get BIS Scientist B Exam Pattern here. The subjects included in BIS exam last year are as follows.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Language.
- Technical Knowledge.
BSI Scientist B Last year model Questions for Data Sufficiency
Some of the important BIS Scientist B Previous Papers are as follows.
1. A person’s present age is two-fifth of the age of his mother. After eight years, he will be one-half of the age of his mother. How old is the mother at present?
2. Six years ago, the ratio of the ages of Kunal and Sagar was 6: 5. Four years hence, the ratio of their ages will be 11: 10. What is Sagar’s age at present?
3. The age of father ten years ago was thrice the age of his son. Ten years hence, father’s age will be twice that of his son. The ratio their present ages is:
4. The ratio of the present ages of two brothers is 1: 2 and five years back; the ratio was 1: 3. What will be the ratio of their ages after five years?
5. The ratio between the present ages of A and B is 5: 3 respectively. The ratio between A’s age four years ago and B’s age four years hence is 1: 1. What is the ratio between A’s age four years hence and B’s age four years ago?
6. Eighteen years ago, a father was three times as old his son. Now the father is only twice as old as his son. Then the sum of the present ages of the child and the father is:
7. Hitesh is 40 years old, and Ronnie is 60 years old. How many years ago was the ratio of their ages 3: 5?
8. A man is 24 years older than his son. In two tears, his age will be twice the age of his son. The present age of the child is:
9. The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 5: 7 respectively. If the difference between Q’s present age and P’s age after six years is 2, what is the total of P’s and Q’s present ages?
10. The present ages of three persons are in proportions 4: 7: 9. Eight years ago, the sum of their ages was 56. Find their present ages (in years).
11. The ratio between the school ages of Neelam and Shaan is 5: 6 respectively. If the ratio between the one-third age of Neelam and half of Shaan’s age is 5: 9, then what is the school age of Sagan?
12. Ten years ago, A was half of B in age. If the ratio of their present ages is 3: 4, what will be the total of their present ages?
13. The total of the ages of Jayant, Prem, and Saransh is 93 years. Ten years ago, the ratio of their ages was 2: 3: 4. What is the present age of Saransh?
14. Tanya’s grandfather was eight times older to her 16 years ago. He would be three times of her age eight years from now. Eight years ago, what was the ratio of Tanya’s age to that of her grandfather?
15. Sachin is younger than Rahul by four years. If their ages are in the respective ratio of 7: 9, how old is Sachin?
16. A is two years older than B who is twice as C. If the total of the ages of A, B and C be 27, then how old is B?
17. The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 6: 7. If Q is four years old than P, what will be the ratio of the ages of P and Q after four years?
18. Present ages of Sameer and Anand are the ratio of 5: 4 respectively. Three years hence, the ratio of their ages will become 11: 9 respectively. What is Anand’s present age in years?
19. The ratio of the father’s age to his son’s age is 7: 3. The product of their ages is 756. The ratio of their ages after six years will be?
20. The ratio of the ages of a man and his wife is 4: 3. After four years, this ratio will be 9: 7. If, at the time of marriage, the ratio was 5: 3, then how many years ago were they married?
BIS Scientist B Previous Papers model questions for Quantitative
Get BIS Scientist B Syllabus & Material from here. Click on the below link to get BIS Scientist B Previous Papers for Quantitative subject.
Bureau of Indian Standard Scientist B Previous Papers Verbal Questions
Please refer given below link to get BIS Scientist B Previous Papers for Verbal Subject.
BIS Scientist B Model Question Papers for Reasoning
By clicking on given below link, candidates can get BIS Scientist B Previous Papers for Reasoning.
BIS Scientist B Aptitude Previous Question Papers
The direct link to Download BIS Scientist B Previous Papers for Aptitude is as follows.