JNTUK BTech 1-1 Chemistry Material
JNTUK BTech 1-1 Chemistry Material for the first semester is here. JNTU Kakinada will conduct Mid-term exams for the first year students. The B.Tech 1st-year students don’t have any idea about mid examinations. For those students, we are updating JNTUK Btech 1-1 Chemistry Material here. This BTech Chemistry book helps candidates to know about JNTU Chemistry Important Questions, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Students can start their preparation and can get a good score in mid exams by downloading this Chemistry study material. Applicants who are searching for 1st-year Chemistry Material can check JNTUK Btech 1-1 Chemistry Material here.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University abbreviated as JNTU. The Former name of JNTU is College of Engineering Vizagpatnam. JNTU establishment in the year 1946. In 110 acres, JNTU campus is situated. JNTU Kakinada has a rich cultural heritage & political literacy through generations. It plays a significant role in Government of Andhra Pradesh, Director of Technical Education & Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. JNTU Kakinada affiliated to Andhra University. In 2003, JNTUK became Autonomous. Overall the College academic activity is seen by College Academic Council.
JNTUK R13 Syllabus for Chemistry
Download JNTUK BTech Chemistry Material PDF
B.Tech 1st-year Syllabus Chemistry material for all branches is here. Download JNTUK BTech 1-1 Chemistry Syllabus for each unit from here. Please refer given below pdf links to download the first year engineering syllabus.
jntuk r13 syllabus for Unit IIIchemistry
Please refer below pdf link to download Jntuk BTech 1-1 Chemistry Material.
BTECH 1-1 Important Questions in Chemistry
Download new Jntuk BTECH 1-1 Chemistry Syllabus and prepare well for the semester exam. Candidates can get a good score by downloading this Syllabus. Check BTech Chemistry Important Questions for all units on this page. In our website, we are providing latest jntu syllabus book, jntu study material & b tech curriculum for all branches. Here 1st-year BTech students can get Jntuk online Chemistry Bits also.
Outline of Jntuk b.tech Chemistry Water Technology Notes Questions
These are the imp questions in JNTUK BTech 1-1 Chemistry Material are given below.
- Explain ion- exchange method?
- What are carbonate and non-carbonate hardness? Give various units of hardness?
- Explain Zeolite process?
- Write a note on reverse osmosis & Electro-dialysis?
- Numerical on temporary, permanent and total hardness?
- EDTA method of estimation of hardness
- What are specifications of potable water? What are the steps involved in the treatment of drinking water?
- Write a note on Phosphate, colloidal and Calgon conditioning of water?
- Write notes on all the boiler trouble?
JNTU Kakinada Btech Electro-Chemistry Syllabus Imp Questions
Some of the important questions in JNTUK BTech 1-1 Chemistry Material given below.
- Explain the construction and working of the following electrodes (i)Calomel (ii) Quinhydrone (iii) Glass electrode?
- What are cathodic protection & sacrificial anode and impressed current cathodic protection?
- Define (i) Specific conductance (ii) Equivalent conductance (iii)Molar conductance (iv) Cell constant?
- Write about concentration cells?
- Discuss effects of dilution and Define battery. (i) Differentiate between primary, secondary cells. (ii)Explain the construction and working lead-acid battery?
- A) Differentiate between galvanising & Tinning B) Paints and its constituents?
- A) Differentiate between dry and wet corrosion b) Discuss the mechanism of wet corrosion with particular reference of rusting of iron?
- Write about factors affecting the rate of corrosion?
- Write about electro-plating of copper and electroless plating of Nickel?
- Write is hydrogen-oxygen fuel cell & methanol-oxygen fuel cell?
- Coatings by hot dipping?
- Write notes on (i) Galvanic corrosion (ii) Differential aeration (iii) Crevice, pitting corrosion?
- What are the differences between galvanic series & Electro Chemical series?