MHADA Previous Papers
MHADA Previous Papers for various posts are available here. Candidates who have applied for MHADA Recruitment 2015 can check the MHADA previous year question papers on our website. Many candidates have applied for the MHADA Mumbai Exam 2015. The candidates will be selected based on the Written test and Personal Interview. Within few days, Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is going to conduct the Written Examination at various examination centers in Maharashtra. The aspirants who are preparing for that MHADA Exam 2015 can make use of the MHADA Previous Papers provided on this web page. There may be a chance to ask the questions from MHADA Engineer Sample Papers. So it is better for you to refer the MHADA Previous Papers before the exam.
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority shortened as MHADA. MHADA is formally called Bombay Housing Board. It established in the year 1948. It had a jurisdiction over the entire Maharashtra State except Vidharbha region. Maharashtra Housing Board undertook construction of residential buildings under different housing schemes for various sections of the society. Recently, it has released the MHADA Recruitment notification 2015 for various posts. Many candidates who are interested in Maharashtra Government Jobs have applied for this MHADA exam. Those aspirants who have applied for the written test can now download the MHADA Previous Papers from our website.
MHADA Model Papers for Various Posts
We are providing the MHADA previous year papers for the graduates who are preparing for Junior Engineer, Jr Clerk, Exe Engg, Steno Typist, etc. recruitment exam. You can find MHADA Previous papers and Sample questions for all these posts along with MHADA Syllabus and MHADA Exam pattern. You can also find the MHADA previous papers on the official website of Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority. The official website where you can check the MHADA model paper is mhada.maharashtra.gov.in.
MHADA Syllabus 2015
For MHADA Syllabus 2015, please click on the below link. Not only MHADA Previous Papers / MHADA Model papers, the syllabus is also mandatory for the candidates who are preparing for MHADA Exam 2015.
MHADA Exam Pattern
Along with MHADA Previous papers and MHADA Junior Engineer Syllabus, the exam pattern is also helpful for the candidates who are preparing for the exam. Check the below table for MHADA Exam Pattern 2015 of Junior Engineer, Jr Clerk, Exe Engg, Steno Typist, etc. posts.
MHADA Jr Engineer, Clerk Previous Papers – Sample Questions
The questions from MHADA Previous papers of Marathi language (All 5 Clusters), English language (All 5 Clusters), General Intelligence (All 5 Clusters), General Knowledge (All 5 Clusters), Technical knowledge (Cluster 1, 4), Legal Knowledge (Cluster 2) are given below. Make use of these MHADA Previous Question Papers and prepare well for the MHADA exam 2015.
Sample Questions from MHADA Previous papers
1. Who among the following is the President of USA?
(1) Hillary Clinton (2) Bill Clinton (3) Ronald Regan
(4) John F. Kennedy (5) Other than those given as options
2. ‘Heathrow’ Airport is in which of the following countries?
(1) Germany (2) UK (3) Italy (4) Australia (5) Other than those given as options
3. Who among the following Maharashtrian literati is the latest recipient of ‘Dnyanpeeth’ award?
(1) Vinda Karandikar (2) V. S. Khandekar (3) V. V. Shirwadkar (Kusumagraj) (4) P. L. Deshpande (5) Other than those given as options
4. OSCAR awards are given for best performance in which of the following field?
(1) Motion Picture (2) Literature (3) Sports (4) Science & Technology (5) Social Service.
5. ‘Some leaders are dishonest. Satyapriya is a leader’. Which of the following inferences definitely follows from these two statements?
(1) Satyapriya is honest (2) Satyapriya is dishonest
(3) Some leaders are honest (4) Leaders are generally dishonest
(5) Satyapriya is sometimes dishonest.
6. If the letters in the word TOPS can be rearranged to form a meaningful word beginning with ‘O’, write the last letter of that word as the answer. If more than one such word can be formed M is the answer, and if no such word can be formed, the answer is ‘X’.
(1) T (2) P (3) S (4) M (5) X
7. In a row of boys, Mahesh is seventh from the left side and 18th from the right side of the row.
How many boys are there in the row?
(1) 26 (2) 25 (3) 27 (4) Cannot be determined (5) Other than those given as options
8. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that
does not belong to that group?
(1) Kilogram (2) Kilometer (3) Inch (4) Foot (5) Yard.
9. Continuous unemployment has induced in the people a kind of _____ which is most depressing.
(1) laziness (2) encouragement (3) satisfaction (4) anger (5) awakening
10. He wants me to look ____ his garden during his absence.
(1) at (2) over (3) after (4) into (5) from.
Download MHADA Sample Question Papers
MHADA Previous Papers: