MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers
MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers are available for download. Candidates who are searching for Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers can download MPHC Sample Papers pdf. Applicants can get MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims Model Papers pdf on our website. Here we are providing MP HC Prelims Exam Model Test Papers, MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers for MPHC Prelims 2015 exam. Aspirants who are preparing for MPHC Civil Judge Prelims Exam can visit our site to get Madhya Pradesh High Court Prelims Test Papers. Candidates can get an idea of MPHC exam with the help of this MP High Court Sample Question Papers.
Also Check, MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2015.
About High Court of MP
Madhya Pradesh High Court established in the year of 1956. Initially, MP High Court was known as Nagpur High Court. Later, it is renamed as Madhya Pradesh High Court. The MP High Court works under the State Government of Madhya Pradesh. The MP High Court is one of the India’s Oldest High Courts. MPHC conducts various Recruitments for different posts annually for selecting staff to work under Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Recently MP High Court has released the Notification for Civil Judge Posts. Those candidates who wish to apply for the MP High Court Recruitment 2015 can apply on or before 22nd November 2015 up to 11.59pm. The Date of Prelims Exam is 20/12/2015. The Applicants who are preparing now download the MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers, and MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus 2015 from this page.
Madhya Pradesh HC Prelims Material, MPHC Syllabus
We are providing the Madhya Pradesh High Court Previous papers here. You can find MPHC Model Papers. You can also find the MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers on the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court. Mp High Court Exam consists 2 phases: Prelims & Mains Exam. Candidates who had applied to MP High Court Civil Judge 2015 Exam can check Madhya Pradesh HC Prelims Material, Model Solved Questions & MPHC Practice Papers.
MP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2015
Candidates may also find the MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus 2015 on the official website. The Madhya Pradesh High Court official website where you can check the MP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus along with MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers is mphc.gov.in.
Madhya Pradesh HC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2015
Madhya Pradesh HC Civil Judge Exam pattern gives you the details of Number of questions, Sections, Marks, and Duration of the Exam covered in the MP High Court Written Test, etc. and MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers. The below table represents the paper pattern of MP High Court Civil Judge Class II posts.
|S.No||Test||Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Written Exam(Objective type)||Part I||Law||75||75||2 Hours/ 120 min|
High Court of MP Class II Old Papers, Sample Questions
Madhya Pradesh HC Civil Judge Class 2 Part I Model Papers – Sample Questions
1. Who can Commute sentence of imprisonment for life under the Code of Criminal Procedure?
(a) Appropriate Government (b) President of India (c) Governor of State (d) Central Government
2. Which one of the following proceeding is known as judicial proceeding?
(a) Investigation (b) Inquiry and investigation (c) Inquiry and trail (d) Trail and investigation
3. Which of the following cannot claim maintenance under section 125 of Criminal Procedure Code?
(a) Wife who cannot maintain herself (b) Mother or father who cannot maintain herself or himself
(c) Major married daughter who cannot maintain herself (d) Minor illegitimate daughter who cannot maintain herself
4. A was traveling from Bhopal to Jabalpur by Rajkot Jabalpur Express Train. At Itarsi A caused grievous hurt to B, who was a resident of Jabalpur, where will the case be tried?
(a) At Bhopal, from where A started his journey (b) At Jabalpur, of where B was resident
(c) At Itarsi, where A caused grievous hurt to B (d) At the place, where M.P. High Court decides
5. Section 304, Cr. P.C. deals with–
(a) Protection to accused against double prosecution for the same offence (b) Legal aid to accused at state expanses
(c) Withdrawal from prosecution (d) Order to release on probation of good conduct
6. Who among the following is authorized to record confessional statement under section 164 Cr. P.C.?
(a) A Police Officer (b) An Executive Magistrate (c) A Judicial Magistrate
(d) Neither an Executive Magistrate nor a Judicial Magistrate
MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers from General Knowledge
1. Which Judge of the Supreme Court was unsuccessfully sought to be impeached? – Justice Ramaswami.
2. In which country did the concept of Public Interest Litigation originated? – The United States.
3. What does the power of judicial review ensure? – The constitutionality of laws.
4. Which amendment curtailed the power of Judicial review of the Supreme Court and the High Courts? – 42th.
5. For the enforcement of Fundamental Rights, what can the Supreme Court do? – It may issue a write.
6. Which is the highest and final judicial tribunal in respect of the Constitution of India? – Supreme Court.
7. What is meant by ‘Court of Record’? – The court that preserves all its records.
8. Which is true about the Supreme Court? – It is the highest federal court of India.
9. A Judge of the Supreme Court of India is to hold office until he attains the age of how many years? – 65 years.
10. From which fund are the salaries of the Judges of the Supreme Court drawn? – Consolidated Fund.
11. Under which act was the Supreme Court set up? – Regulating Act.
MP High Court Civil Judge Class II Prelims Sample English Questions
1. ENORMOUS – Antonym?
2. BRIEF – Synonym?
3. Find the correctly spelt word?
4. GRAIN: SALT
- shard: pottery
- shred: wood
- blades: grass
- chip: glass
5. To keeps one’s temper
- To become hungry
- To be in good mood
- To preserve one’s energy
- To be aloof from
MP High Court Prelims Class 2 Model Papers
We provided you the High Court Civil Judge Exam Previous Papers/ Old Papers for all sections. You can download the MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers for free from this page. Also, get the MP High Court Prelims Class 2 Model Papers within seconds without any complications.