NABARD Previous Papers – 2015
NABARD Previous Papers for Development Assistant Exam 2015 is available here. Candidates who have applied for NABARD Recruitment 2015 can check the NABARD GK, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning previous papers on our website. Many candidates have applied for the NABARD Assistant Hindi exam 2015. Within few days, The NABARD is going to conduct the Written test in Maharashtra. The aspirants who are preparing for that NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Exam 2015 can make use of the NABARD Previous Papers provided on this page. There may be a chance to ask the questions from NABARD Previous year Question Papers. So it is better for you to refer the NABARD Sample Papers/ Model Papers once before the exam. Check NABARD DA Study Material, NABARD DA Previous Papers for GK, Reasoning & Numerical Ability from here.
About NABARD – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) formed in 1982. The NABARD situated in Maharashtra, Mumbai. The NABARD Bank is one of the top development Bank in India. Candidates who are searching for Bank Jobs can apply to NABARD on or before the closing date. NABARD Bank 2015 notification has recently released. Those aspirants who have applied for the NABARD written test can now download the NABARD Previous Papers from our website. The NABARD site is www.nabard.org.
NABARD Previous Exam Paper 2015
We are providing the NABARD Previous Exam Papers for the graduates who are preparing for NABARD written exam. You can find NABARD previous papers for Reasoning, General Knowledge, and Numerical Ability. You can also find the NABARD previous year question paper on the official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. The official website where you can check the NABARD question paper iswww.nabard.org.
NABARD Syllabus 2015
For NABARD Syllabus 2015, please click on the below link. Not only NABARD Paper / NABARD Assistant question paper, But also the syllabus is also mandatory for the candidates who are preparing for Assistant Hindi Exam 2015.
NABARD Exam Pattern 2015
Along with NABARD Previous papers 2015 and NABARD Exam Syllabus, the exam pattern is also useful for the candidates who are preparing for the Development Asst Hindi exam. Check the below link forNABARD Exam Pattern 2015 of Development Assistant posts.
NABARD Development Assistant Sample Questions
The NABARD Development Assistant Sample Questions provided here. Download NABARD Previous Year Questions/ Model Questions & Prepare well for the exam. The detailed NABARD Previous Papers for Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, Reasoning & English is as follows.
NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Questions for the English Language
NABARD Previous Papers Questions for English are as follows.
1. ENORMOUS – Antonym?
2. BRIEF – Synonym?
3. Find the correctly spelt word?
4. To keeps one’s temper
- To become hungry
- To be in good mood
- To preserve one’s energy
- To be aloof from
5. GRAIN: SALT
- shard: pottery
- shred: wood
- blades: grass
- chip: glass
NABARD Development Asst Hindi Model Questions for Numerical Ability
The Numerical Ability NABARD Previous Papers Questions for Development Assistant Exam.
1. A, B & C can do a piece of work in 20, 30 and 60 days respectively. In how many days can A do the work if he is assisted by B and C on every third day?
- 16 days
- 12 days
- 15 days
- 18 days
2. A train is running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
- 120 metres
- 180 metres
- 324 metres
- 150 metres
3. The length of the bridge, which a train 130 metres long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
- 200 m
- 225 m
- 245 m
- 250 m
4. What least number must be added to 1056, so that the sum is completely divisible by 23?
5. A father said to his son, “I was as old as you are at the present at the time of your birth”. If the father’s age is 38 years now, the son’s age five years back was:
- 14 years
- 19 years
- 33 years
- 38 years
NABARD Bank Asst Reasoning Old Previous Year Questions
The NABARD Bank Previous Year Questions Papers for Reasoning.
1. Look at this series: 1.5, 2.3, 3.1, 3.9. What number should come next?
2. Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12. What number should come next?
3. All the trees in the park are flowering trees.
Some of the trees in the park are dogwoods.
All dogwoods in the park are flowering trees.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
4. Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
5. ELFA, GLHA, ILJA, _____, MLNA
NABARD Bank Development Asst Hindi General Knowledge Exam Questions
The NABARD DA Previous Papers for General Knowledge is as follows.
- Under which act was the Supreme Court set up? – Regulating Act.
- What does the power of judicial review ensure? – The constitutionality of laws.
- Which is the highest and final judicial tribunal in respect of the Constitution of India? – Supreme Court.
- Which is true about the Supreme Court? – It is the highest federal court in India.
- A Judge of a High Court wanting to resign addresses his letter of resignation to whom? – The President.
- Who decides the number of Judges of a High Court? – President.
- A Judge of the Supreme Court of India is to hold office until he attains the age of how many years? – 65 years.
- What is meant by ‘Court of Record’? – The court that preserves all its records.
- From which fund are the salaries of the Judges of the Supreme Court drawn? – Consolidated Fund.
- From which fund is the pension of a High Court Judge charged? – Consolidated Fund of India.
- Which Judge of the Supreme Court was unsuccessfully sought to be impeached? – Justice Ramaswami.
- In which country did the concept of Public Interest Litigation originated? – The United States.
- Which Amendment curtailed the power of Judicial review of the Supreme Court and the High Courts? – 42th.
- For the enforcement of Fundamental Rights, what can the Supreme Court do? – It may issue a write.
- With which does the power to extend or restrict the jurisdiction of the High Court rest? – With the Parliament.
- Which writ is issued by the court in’ case of illegal detention of a person? – Habeas Corpus.
- Which writ is a bulwark of personal freedom? – Habeas Corpus.
- Under the writ of ‘Mandamus’, Court do? – If can direct the Government to do or not to do a thing.
- What is the total number of High Courts in India at present? – 24.
- What is the age of retirement of the Judges of the High Court? – 62 years.
- When can the salaries of High Court judges be reduced? – During a Financial Emergency.
- At where were the High Courts in India first started? – Bombay, Madras, Calcutta.
NABARD Development Assistant Hindi Material
The NABARD Development Assistant Study Material given below. Make use of these National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Reasoning & Aptitude Previous Papers/books and prepare well for the NABARD Development Assistant/ NABARD DA Hindi exam 2015. Here we are providing NABARD Development Assistant Hindi Material & NABARD Previous Papers for upcoming DA Exam.
NABARD Development Assistant Officer General Knowledge Old Question Papers
The following are the NABARD Previous Papers for GK.
NABARD Development Assistant Hindi Reasoning Exam Questions/Solved Question Papers
The following are the NABARD Previous Papers for Reasoning.
NABARD Development Assistant Numerical Ability Solved Papers
The following are the NABARD Previous Papers for Numerical Ability.
NABARD Computer Knowledge Previous Year Questions
The following are the NABARD Previous Papers for Computer Knowledge.