Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Papers
Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Papers are available on this page. Nainital Bank released notification to fill up vacant posts in Nainital Bank. The candidates who have applied for the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2015 can download Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Papers, Nainital Bank Syllabus, and Nainital Clerk Exam Pattern 2015 from our website moregovtjobs.com. The aspirants who didn’t apply for the NB Clerk Recruitment 2015 can apply from our website. The last date to apply for NTB Recruitment is 10th November 2015. The direct link for filling online application of Nainital Bank Clerical Posts given below. Download NT Bank Nainital Old Papers from below links.
Nainital Bank Limited formed in the year 1922. The Nainital Bank headquartered at Uttarakhand. Nainital Bank Limited also called as Nainital Bank or NTB. Nainital Bank is Bank of Baroda’s subsidiary Bank. Bank of Baroda is the Major shareholder in Nainital Bank Ltd. It consists of 120 Branches in Five States. The official website of NTB ‘www.nainitalbank.co.in‘. The candidates who aimed at Bank Jobs may apply for the Nainital Bank Recruitment.
The NTB releases Recruitment notifications to place young and dynamic aspirants into several vacant positions. Recently, Nainital bank issued Recruitment notification 2015 for 30 posts of Clerks. The eligible candidates may apply from 15th Oct 2015 to 10th Nov 2015. You may refer Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Papers, Nainital Bank Syllabus 2015 for better preparation.
Refer Nainital Bank Previous papers & NTB Syllabus 2015
You can find Nainital Bank Previous papers for English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, etc., on this page. You can also find the Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Papers on the official website of NTB.
Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
The Nainital Bank Syllabus 2015 & NTB Exam Pattern is available here. Download NTBank Clerk Syllabus pdf from here. Please click on the following link to get the Nainital Bank Ltd Syllabus 2015 & Exam pattern 2015 along with Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Papers. The below table gives complete information regarding Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2015.
|S.No||Exam Type||Name of Subject||No of Marks|
|(1)||Written Test||(a) English(b) General Awareness
(c) Quantitative Aptitude
(e) Computer Awareness
NTB Clerk Sample Questions and Answers
The questions from Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Papers of NTB exam updated here. Make use of these Nainital Clerk Model Papers and prepare well for the NTB Clerk Exam 2015. Download the NTB Clerk Sample Questions and Answers from here.
NTBank Clerk Old Papers questions for English
1. There was a boy named Jack. 6: At last she turned him out of the house. P: So the mother asked him to find work. Q: They were very poor. R: He lived with his mother. S: But Jack refused to work.
2.Choose the antonyms of the following words
3. Choose The Synonyms of the following words
Sample Questions from Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Papers for Reasoning
Pedro goes either hunting or fishing every day. If it is snowing & windy, then Pedro goes hunting. If it is sunny and not windy, then Pedro goes fishing. Sometimes it can be snowing and sunny.Which of the following statements must be true:
1. Aparna’s mother is the daughter of Vishnu’s sister. How is Vishnu’s mom related to Aparna’s mom?
2. Ankit is the son of Zubin. Manju is the daughter of Anil. Sheela is the mother of Manju. Mohan is the brother of Manju. How is Mohan related to Sheela?
3. Prakash is the son of Pramod. Neha is the daughter of Abhishek. Ruchi is the mother of Neha. Awadhesh is the brother of Neha. How is Awadhesh related to Ruchi?
Model Question from Quantitative Aptitude
1. At present, the ratio between the ages of Arun and Deepak is 4: 3. After six years, Arun’s age will be 26 years. What is the age of Deepak at present?
2. The ratio between the largest and the breadth of a rectangular field is 3: 2. If only the length increased by 5 metres, the new area of the field will be 2600 SQ. metres. What is the breadth of the rectangular field?
3. The ratio between two numbers is 4:5 and their sum is 540. The greater of the two numbers is?
4. The sum of two numbers is 60, and their difference is 43.The difference of there square is?
5. 3 1/4 of a number subtracted from 1/3 of the number gives 12. The Number is:
6. If the area of a rectangular plot increases by 30% while its breadth remains same, what will be the ratio of the areas of new and old figures?
General Awareness Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Papers Sample Questions
1. ‘The Colonel’ is the name of which Indian test cricketer?
2. ‘The Dronacharya Award’ is associated with—
3. Who wrote the book ‘India Wins Freedom’?
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
4. Who said, “You give me blood, I will give you freedom”?
Subhash Chandra Bose
5. When is the ‘International Women’s Day’ observed?
6. 6th April 1930 is well known in the history of India because this date associated with–
Dandi March by Mahatma Gandhi
7. Dr. M.S. Subbulakshmi has distinguished herself in the field of—
Download NT Bank Clerk Model Papers
The direct links to download Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Papers provided below. Please make use of below attachments to get the NT Bank Clerk Model Papers for each topic of all subjects that will cover under Nainital Bank Exam.