NMAT Previous Papers
NMAT Previous Papers are available here. The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies released recruitment notification for the Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test. The candidates who are preparing for NMAT Exam can refer our website for more information like NMAT Recruitment, NMAT Syllabus and so on. The applied candidates allowed to get NMIMS Solved Papers from our website. You can also download NMAT Previous Papers from the given links.
About NMIMS / NMAT
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies popular as NMAT. In short it is known as NMIMS. NMAT is a private university. The NMIMS located in Mumbai, Maharastra. NMAT formed in the year of 1981. NAAC and UGC awarded NMAT with “A” grade and Five Star rating. The NMIMS offers various PG Courses for different fields such as Management, Science, Technology, Commerce and Economic, Architecture and Pharmacy.
NMIMS conducts Entrance Exams every year. NMAT Test 2015 notification released by NMAT. The applicants are now in the process of preparation. For those, we are providing NMAT Previous Papers, NMAT Syllabus 2015 and NMIMS Exam Pattern 2015 here. You can also get from the Official website ‘www.nmat.org‘.
NMIMS Exam Papers and NMAT Syllabus 2015
NMAT released the NMIMS Test notification 2015. An enormous number of candidates have applied. They are getting prepared to attend for the NMAT Test 2015. So, here are the required documents for NAMT Syllabus and Exam pattern 2015.
NMAT Syllabus 2015
The information about Narsee Monjee Institute Management Aptitude Test 2015 given below in the form of a link. You can get a detailed description of NMAT Syllabus 2015 and NMAT Previous Papers by going through the link.
NMIMS Exam Pattern 2015
The following table shows the pattern of NMAT Test 2015. Along with NMAT Previous Papers, we are also giving the relevant data as NMIMS Exam Pattern 2015 and NMAT Syllabus 2015. You can download required information just by a click on relevant.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of time|
|Language Skills||32||22||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitute||48||60||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||38||38 minutes|
Get NMAT Model Papers & Sample Questions
Here we are giving some of the Sample Questions from NMIMS Previous papers. Just see sample questions and understand the level of Exam. The sample questions provided along with answers. So that you can prepare quickly for the Narsee Monjee Institute Management Aptitude Test 2015.
Sample questions with answers from Aptitude
1. Two men, Mohit and Neeraj started walking towards each other, simultaneously from places P and Q respectively, which are 72 miles apart. They met after 6 hours. After their meeting, Mohit reduced his speed by 1 mile/h, and Neeraj increased by 1 mile/h. They arrived at Q and P respectively at the same time. Find their initial speeds:
2. A pineapple costs Rs. Seven each. A watermelon costs Rs. Five each. Z spends Rs. 38 on these fruits. The number of pineapples purchased is
3. What would be the serial number of the word MOTHER in a dictionary consisting of words formed by letters in MOTHER arranged in alphabetical order?
Sample Questions from English
A) Answer the questions on the basis of information given below. Six persons A, B, C, D, E and F are photographer, engineer, lawyer, homemaker, waiter and journalist, not necessarily in that order. There are two married couples in the group who stay together
- A is married, and his wife is a homemaker.
- B, the lawyer is married to the photographer sister of A.
- D is the brother of C, who is not the homemaker.
- E, the journalist has taken a vow of never getting married.
The waiter is engaged to his girlfriend.
1. Who is the wife of B?
B) For each of the following questions mark the appropriate choice.
Amit can set questions for MBA exams because he has the experience to set questions for Bank exams. This statement based on the assumption that
- The questions of Bank exams are harder than that of MBA exams.
- Both exams conducted by the same board.
- Those who can set questions for Bank exams can set questions for MBA exams also.
- Number of papers asked in both exams are same
Answer: Those who can set questions for Bank exams can set questions for MBA exams also.
C) Consider the given statement and choose:
- if only assumption X is implicit;
- if only assumption Y is implicit;
- if both X and Y are implicit; and
- if neither X nor Y is implicit.
Statement: Man is born free.
Assumptions: X. Freedom is the birthright of man. Y. All humans have human rights.
Answer: if neither X nor Y is implicit.
Download NMAT Previous Papers PDF
The NMAT Test consists of Objective type questions from different disciplines. The questions usually asked from Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English and so on. The NMIMS Previous papers are provided in the form of PDF files. Download the required PDF and prepare for the NMIMS Test 2015.