OPSC Asst Professor Previous Papers
OPSC Asst Professor Previous Papers for OPSC Assistant Professor Exam are available. The OPSC Asst Professor Previous Papers PDF is provided here for download. Candidates can download these OPSC Professor Model papers. Candidates preparing for the OPSC Assistant Professor Exam can take it as a good opportunity. These papers help the candidate for getting better results. Candidates must refer the OPSC Assistant Professor Previous Papers to prepare well for this exam. The Odisha PSC Asst Professor Previous Papers are available here for guiding the candidates in the right path.
OPSC Asst Professor Model Question Papers
Odisha PSC is an organization providing the administrative services. Odisha Public Service Commission is recruiting the eligible candidates for Civil Service Examinations. The candidates preparing for the OPSC Asst Professor recruitment should prepare well for the examinations. For the benefit of candidates, OPSC Asst Professor Previous Papers and model papers are available.
Visit this link for more details OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
Details About OPSC Asst Professor Old Question Papers
Odisha PSC was inviting the applications for the recruitment of 88 Assistant Professor posts in Odisha location. The interested candidates who are eligible with the requirements given can apply for this OPSC recruitment on (or) before the last date i.e 30.01.2016.
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Name of the Examination: Assistant Professor.
Number of posts: 88 posts.
Name of the Location: Odisha.
Odisha PSC Asst professor Exam Pattern
OPSC Asst Professor Previous Papers and syllabus required for the candidates are available here. Candidates preparing for the Odisha PSC Recruitment can download for free. OPSC Asst Professor Previous Papers are available in the PDF format. candidates can download & prepare these OPSC Asst Professor model Papers for good result. We are providing OPSC Asst Professor Question Papers and OPSC model papers below. Candidates can check the link given below.
The applicants will be selected based on their performance during the selection process. Selection Process is made up of step-by-step procedure in 3 types. The candidate qualified in the 1st step will be called for the next procedure.
The selection procedure consists of following 3 types:
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Personality Test Interview.
OPSC Asst Professor Preliminary Exam Pattern
- OPSC preliminary exam is in the written format.
- Preliminary examination consists of Objective type questions.
- Each question carries individual marks, based on the strength of the question given.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Preliminary exam carries 300 marks.
- The candidates attending for the preliminary examination will have 2 types.
- Candidate should attempt for the following 2 types in the examination.
|Paper I||General Studies||200||2 hrs|
|Paper II||General Studies||200||2 hrs|
Main Exam Pattern
- The main examination will be conducted for the candidates qualified in the preliminary examination.
- Main examination consists theory type questions.
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- Each paper carries 300 marks.
- There is no Negative marking.
- The main examination consists of 6 Papers i.e I,II,III,IV,V and 6th paper consists of optional subject.
|Paper I||Oriya language||300||3 hrs|
|Paper II||English||300||3 hrs|
|Paper III||English Essay||200||3 hrs|
|Paper IV||GS I||300||3 hrs|
|Paper V||GS II||300||3 hrs|
|Paper VI,VII,VIII,IX||Optional subjects||300||3 hrs|
- The candidates selected in the main examination will be called for the Interview process.
- The objective of the interview is to identify the personal abilities, logical exposition, and balance of judgment, intelligent and moral integrity etc. of the candidate.
Download OPSC Asst Prof Previous Papers
OPSC Asst Professor Previous Papers are available in the link given below. OPSC Asst Professor old papers are available in PDF format. Candidate can download and practice these papers for best results.