Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers
Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers are available on this page. Candidates who have applied for Punjab Revenue Patwari exam can check the Revenue Department Punjab Previous Papers from our website. Many candidates have applied for the Punjab Patwari exam 2015. The candidates will be selected based on the performance in this written exam and personal Interview. Within few days, Punjab Revenue Department is going to conduct the written exam at various examination centers at Punjab. The aspirants who are preparing for that Patwari Punjab exam 2015 can make use of the Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous papers provided on this page.
About Punjab Revenue Department
Punjab Revenue Department is under the control of Financial Commissioner Revenue. It works under the state government of Punjab. Revenue Department Punjab mainly deals with the collection of commercial taxes, land revenue, etc. Regularly it releases several notifications for filling various posts in the Revenue Department. Recently, it has released the Punjab Revenue Patwari recruitment notification 2015. Many candidates have applied for this Punjab Patwari recruitment. Those aspirants who have applied for the Revenue Department Punjab recruitment can now download the Punjab Revenue Patwari previous papers of various subjects from our website.
Revenue Department Punjab Patwari Previous Papers
We are providing the Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers for the candidates who are preparing for Revenue Adhikari exam. You can find Punjab Thalathi Previous Papers for General Knowledge, Mental Ability, Arithmetic Skills, etc. You can also find the Punjab Patwari Question paper of previous year on the official website of Punjab Revenue Department. The official website where you can check the Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous papers is www.punjabrevenue.nic.in.
Punjab Patwari Syllabus
Along with Punjab Revenue Patwari previous papers, you can also find the Punjab Revenue Patwari syllabus on this page. Refer the below link for Punjab Patwari Exam Syllabus.
Punjab Revenue Karnam Exam Pattern
Along with Punjab Revenue Patwari previous papers, you can also find the exam pattern here. Click the below link for Revenue Department Punjab Patwari Exam Pattern.
|Computers / Information Technology||15|
Download Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam Previous Papers
The questions from Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers of various subjects/topics are given below. Make use of these Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers and prepare well the exam.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers – General Knowledge
1. ‘World Health Day’ is celebrated on ——————–?
2. ‘Non-Cooperation Movement’ was launched by Gandhiji in the year—————?
3. Kayak is a kind of————————?
4. Nasik is situated on the bank of which river———————?
5. India’s only sail training ship————–?
6. Longest river in the world, Amazon is flowing through——?
7. The Schedule that deals with official languages of India—-?
8. Which of the following is associated with Badminton———–?
9. Number of commands in Indian Army—————?
10. Jim Corbett National Park is located at——————–?
Some more GK questions from Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers
11. The Currency of Saudi Arabia——————?
12. The first lady Governor of Independent India was———–?
13. Who is the author of the book ‘Guide’———–?
14. Supreme Commander of Armed force is———-?
15. The first battle of Panipat was fought between———–?
16. Name the Anti-Sterile Vitamin—-?
17. What is measured by Seismograph——-?
18. Punjab government launched pan-state programme to monitor the soil health of every farm–?
19. किसानों को मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड जारी करने वाला पहला राज्य बना पंजाब–?
20. गुजरात ने सैयद मुश्ताक अली टी-20 ट्रॉफी जीती—-?
Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers – Mental Ability
21. A is B’s sister. C is B’s mother. D is C’s father. E is D’s mother. Then, how is A related to D—–?
22. How many pairs of letters in the word ‘CHAIRS’ have as many letters between them in the word as in the alphabet————-?
23. If in the word ‘DISTURBANCE’, the first letter is interchanged with the last letter, the second letter is interchanged with the tenth letter and so on, which letter would come after the letter T in the newly formed word —?
24. (A) ‘134’ means ‘you are well’;
(B) ‘758’ means ‘they go home’;
(C) ‘839’ means ‘we are home’;
Which of the statements can be dispensed with while answering the above question—-?
25. If Z = 52 and ACT = 48, then BAT will be equal to—-?
26. There is a certain relation between two given words on one side of : : and one word is given on another side of : : while another word is to be found from the given alternatives, having the same relation with this word as the given pair has——?
27. 583 is related to 293 in the same way as 488 is related to____?
28. 8 is related to 81 in the same way as 64 is related to ____?
29. A is B’s sister. C is B’s mother. D is C’s father. E is D’s mother. Then, how is A related to D?
30. Arun said, “This girl is the wife of the grandson of my mother.” Who is Arun to the girl ——–?
Some more Mental Ability questions from Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers
31. P is the brother of Q and R. S is R’s mother. T is P’s father. Which of the following statements cannot be definitely true —-?
32. Pointing to an old man, Kailash said, “His son is my son’s uncle.” How is the old man related to Kailash ——–?
33. Find the odd one out—-?
34. Choose the number pair/group which is different from others—-?
35. Directions: For the Assertion (A) and Reason (R) below, choose the correct alternative
Assertion (A) : Pressure cookers are fitted with ebonite handles.
Reason (R) : Ebonite is strong.
36. How many visitors have seen the exhibition yesterday?
I. Each entry pass holder can take up to three persons with him/her.
II. In all, 243 passes were sold yesterday
37. You are in a bus. The bus reaches your stop but still you have not purchased the ticket because of heavy rush. What will you do ————- ?
38. How many 4’s are there preceded by 7 but not followed by 3?
5 9 3 2 1 7 4 2 6 9 7 4 6 1 3 2 8 7 4 1 3 8 3 2 5 6 7 4 3 9 5 8 2 0 1 8 7 4 6 3
39. A class of boys stands in a single line, One boy is 19th in order from both the ends, How many boys are there in the class —————–?
40. Nitin ranks 18th in a class of 49 students. What is rank from the last ————?
Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers – Menstruation
41. ABCD has an area equal to 28. BC is parallel to AD. BA is perpendicular to AD. If BC is 6 and AD is 8, then what is CD—–?
42. The sides of a rectangle are in the ratio of 6 : 5 and its area is 1331 sq.m. Find the perimeter of rectangle—-?
43. A rectangular mat has an area of 120 sq.metres and perimeter of 46 m. The length of its diagonal is—–?
44. The ratio of the areas of two squares, one having double its diagonal then the other is—–?
45. The inner circumference of a circle race track 18 m wide is 880 m. Find the radius of the outer circle——?
46. The perimeter of a square circumscribed about a circle of radius r is—-?
47. The area of a square field is 4802 m2 the length of its diagonal is———–?
48. The diagonal of a rhombus is 65 m and 60 m. It’s area is———-?
49. The diagonal of a square is 40 m. The area of the square is——?
Some more Menstruation questions from Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers
50. The area of the largest triangle that can be inscribed in a semicircle pf radius r Cm, is———-?
51. Find the area of the sector whose are is making an angle of 90° at the center of a circle of
radius 3.2 Cm——-?
52. If the radius of a circle decreased by 50% its area is decreased by———-?
53. The area of the largest circle that can be drawn inside a square of side 28 Cm in length is—-?
54. Area of four walls of a room is 99 m2. The length and breadth of the room are 7.5 m and 3.5m respectively. The height of the room is—–?
55. A rectangular courtyard 3.78 m lang and 5.25 m broad is to be paved exactly with square tiles, all of the same size. The minimum number of such tiles is—–?
Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers – Accounts
56. The simple interest on a sum of money at 8% per annum for 6 years is half the sum. The sum is:
57. If the radius of a circle is increased by 75% then its circumference will increase by—?
58. What does the abbreviation dr mean in accounting?
59. Define Tally Accounting?
60. Where should TDS received should show in the balance sheet?
61. What is the difference between personal account real account and nominal account?
62. What are the fictitious assets?
63. What is Departmental Accounting? Give an example?
64. What is Service Tax & Excise? How will it be charged?
65. What is the difference between inactive accounts and dormant account?
Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers – English Language
66. Is this the right tense for lay—–?
67. Antonym for Protects—–?
68. Kiran asked me, “Did you see the Cricket match on television last night?”
69. David said to Anna, “Mona will leave for her native place tomorrow.”
70. The boy laughed at the beggar. (Voice).
Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers – Punjab Language
71. Verbal Ability.
74. Comprehension etc.
75. Questions from Punjab Grammar.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers – Computer/Information Technology
76. To change selected text to ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, click the change case button, and then click______
77. A device that connects to a network without the use of cables is said to be__________
78. Reusable optical storage will typically have the acronym
79. The most common type of storage devices are___________
80. Codes consisting of lines of varying widths or lengths that are computer readable are known as_______
81. A website’s main page is called it’s__________
82. Part number, part description ,and number of parts ordered are examples of_______
83. To access properties of an object, the mouse technique to use is __________
84. Computers used the__________ number systems to store data and perform calculations
85. Why is it unethical to share copyrighted files with your friends
86. Which of the following can be used to select entire document?
87. The simultaneous processing of 2 or more programs by processor is ___________
88. What is the permanent memory built into your computer called?
89. The default view in Excel is_____________ View.
90. In word you can force a page break___________.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers – Agriculture
91. HD 2967 is the new high yielding variety of –
92. The scientific study of soil is –
93. Prabhat is an early short duration variety of –
94. The Minimum Support Price for Foodgrains was introduced in the year –
95. Soil factors are otherwise known as –
96. Triticum aestivum, the common bread wheat is –
97. Monoculture is a typical characteristic of –
98. Which crop requires water-logging for its cultivation?
99. Agronomy is a branch of Agriculture that deals with –
100. Soils of Western Rajasthan have a high content of——?
For more Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Papers, please stay in touch with us.