SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Previous Papers
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Previous Papers available on this page. The aspirants who had applied for the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment Exam 2015 now started their preparation. For the sake of those candidates, we are providing the SSC MTS Previous Papers on our website moregovtjobs.com. The interested applicants may download the SSC Previous Papers from here. The candidates who are preparing for the SSC MTS Exam may get the SSC Multi Tasking Model papers from official website also. The SSC Exam contains the Objective type of questions. By preparing with the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Previous Papers, you may expect some of the important questions from SSC MTS Old Papers. If you want to know all the information about SSC MTS Recruitment 2015, below link helps you.
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission popular as SSC. The Staff Selection Commission came into existence on Nov 4th, 1975. SSC formed as an Indian Government Organization. Visit the Official website of SSC is ‘www.ssc.nic.in‘ for SSC MTS Recruitment 2015, SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Previous Papers and so on. The SSC Headquarters located in New Delhi, India.
The candidates who are interested in Staff Selection Commission Jobs may apply for these Recruitments released by SSC. Recently, SSC issued Recruitment Notification to fill 122 vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff. Applied aspirants are now preparing for the SSC MTS Exam 2015 on 10th January 2016. The last date for Submission of Online application is 23/11/2015, 5.00pm. The Applicants can get SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Previous Papers and SSC MTS Syllabus 2015 from this page.
SSC MTS Previous Papers, SSC Syllabus 2015
We are providing the Staff Selection Commission Exam Papers for the candidates who are preparing for SSC MTS Written Exam. You can find SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Previous Papers for General Studies and General Aptitude. You can also find the SSC Question Papers on the official website. The official website where you can check the SSC MTS Previous Papers, SSC Syllabus 2015 is www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2015
For SSC Multi Tasking Syllabus 2015, please click on the following link. Not only SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Previous Papers, but the SSC MTS Syllabus 2015 is also mandatory for the candidates who are preparing for Staff Selection Commission MTS Exam 2015.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2015
Along with SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Previous Papers and SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2015, the SSC Exam pattern is also useful for the candidates who are preparing for the SSC 10th Jan 2016 MTS Written Test 2015. Check the below link for SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2015 of 122 posts.
|1||Written Test||I||A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
|II||Short Essay/Letter||50||30 Minutes|
SSC Previous Papers & Sample Questions
SSC MTS Previous Papers & Sample Questions enclosed below. The Paper contains questions as follows: SSC MTS Paper I Section A is for General Intelligence & Reasoning. SSC Multi Tasking Staff Paper 1 Section B consists of Questions from Numerical Aptitude. Section C for General English questions and Section D – General Awareness. Refer SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Previous Papers for more. Click to get the SSC Previous Papers & Sample Questions.
SSC Solved Papers – General English Sample Questions
1. ENORMOUS – Antonym?
2. Find the correctly spelled word?
3. GRAIN: SALT
- shard: pottery
- shred: wood
- blades: grass
- chip: glass
Sample Questions of Numerical Aptitude from SSC MTS Old Papers
1. Three fifth of one fourth of a number is 90. Is the number?
2. At present, the ratio between the ages of Arun and Deepak is 4: 3. After six years, Arun’s age will be 26 years. What is the age of Deepak at present?
3. The ratio between the largest and the breadth of a rectangular field is 3: 2. If only the length is increased by 5 meters, the new area of the field will be 2600 sq. metres. What is the breadth of the rectangular field?
Question & Answers of General Awareness from SSC Practice Papers
1. Jaspal Rana is a distinguished athlete in which of the following games?
2. Who wrote the book ‘India Wins Freedom’?
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
3. Dr. M.S. Subbulakshmi has distinguished herself in the field of—
SSC Multi Tasking Model Papers – General Intelligence & Reasoning Questions
1. Ankit is the son of Zubin. Manju is the daughter of Anil. Sheela is the mother of Manju. Mohan is the brother of Manju. How is Mohan related to Sheela?
2. Prakash is the son of Pramod. Neha is the daughter of Abhishek. Ruchi is the mother of Neha. Awadhesh is the brother of Neha. How is Awadhesh related to Ruchi?
3. Pointing to a photograph, Amar said, “I have no brother or sister, but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Whose photograph was it?
SSC Multi Tasking Solved Papers
Download the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Previous Papers from the links provided below. You can also find SSC MTS Exam Papers, SSC Multi Tasking Sample Papers, SSC Previous Year Question Papers for Muti Tasking Staff, SSC GK Model Papers, Staff Selection Commission Previous Questions from the below links.