TSPSC AE Previous Papers
TSPSC AE Previous Papers for Assistant Engineer recruitment exam 2015 are available here. Candidates who have applied for Telangana PSC Recruitment can check the TSPSC previous papers on our website. Many candidates have applied for the TSPSC Exam 2015. The candidates will be selected based on the Online Examination and Interview. Within few days, Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Online Examination at various examination centers in Telangana. The aspirants who are preparing for that TSPSC AE Exam 2015 can make use of the TSPSC AE Previous Papers provided on this page. There may be a chance to ask the questions from TSPSC Model Papers. So it is better for you to refer the TSPSC Sample Papers before the exam.
Also, you can refer TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2015
About Telangana State PSC
Telangana State Public Service Commission shortened as TSPSC. Telangana PSC works under the state govt of Telangana. Telangana government is newly formed after the division of AP and Telangana. Telangana State PSC conducts exams for the recruitment of various posts in the Indian state of Telangana. Recently, it has released the TSPSC AE exam notification 2015. Many candidates who are interested in Telangana Government Jobs have applied for this Telangana PSC Asst Engineer exam. Those aspirants who have applied for the Telangana State Public Service Commission AE online test can now download the TSPSC AE Previous Papers from our website.
Related Posts of TSPSC AE
TSPSC Previous Papers
We are providing the TSPSC previous year papers for the graduates who are preparing for Assistant Engineer exam. You can find TSPSC AE Previous papers and Sample questions for both Paper I and Paper II (Paper 1: General Studies and Mental Ability. Paper 2: Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering). You can also find the TSPSC previous papers on the official website of Telangana Public Service Commission. The official website where you can check the TSPSC model paper is www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC AE Syllabus
For TSPSC Syllabus 2015, please click on the below link. Not only TSPSC AE Previous Papers / TSPSC Model paper, the syllabus is also mandatory for the candidates who are preparing for Telangana State PSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2015.
TSPSC Asst Engineer Exam Pattern
Along with TSPSC AE Previous papers and TSPSC Syllabus, the exam pattern is also helpful. Check the below table for TSPSC Exam Pattern 2015 of Assistant Engineer posts.
|Exam||Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration of Exam||Number of Marks|
|Written Test||Paper I||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150 Minutes||150|
|Paper II||Civil EngineeringOr
Telangana PSC Assistant Engineer Previous Papers
The questions from TSPSC AE Previous papers of General Studies and Mental Ability & Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering are given below. Make use of these Telangana PSC Asst Engineer Previous Papers and prepare well for the TSPSC AE exam 2015.
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Papers: General Studies
1. Ten Men can finish construction of a well in 8 days. How many men are needed to finish the work in half-a-day……?
a. 160 men b. 120 men c. 100 men d. 80 men.
2. Fill the next number in the Series: 5, 15, 45, 135, ———————-
a. 9 b. 15 c. 405 d. 675.
3. Spot the odd number in the following:———-?
a. 7 b. 35 c. 27 d. 40
4. If a passport is coded as RCUURQTV, then how will BOOKLET be coded – ——–?
a. CQQMNFV b. CPPLMFU c. DRRNMGW d. DQQMNGV.
5. Find the Probability that in five tosses, a coin shows heads at least 3 times in succession.
a. 3/10 b. 1/4 c. 1/5 d. 1/8.
6. Spot the emotion that does not belong the group:
a. twinkling eyes b. Wrinkled nose c. Straight forehead d. Smiling lips.
7. Special Education Programmes are these target groups:
a. Industrious Children b. Genius Men and Women c. Retarded Men and Women d. Handicapped Children.
8. What comes next in the following letter series: BEI, DGK, FIM, HKO,——————-?
a. KMP b. JMQ c. JMN d. JMP
TSPSC AE Previous Papers: Civil Engineering
1. Creep strain is: Caused due to dead load only
2. An axially loaded bar is subjected to a normal stress of 173MPa. The shear stress in the bar is: 86.5MPa
3. The effective length of a column of length L is fixed against rotation and translation at one end is: 2L
4. In a strained body, three principal stresses at a point are denoted by s1, s2 and s3 such that s1 > s2 >s3. If s0 denoted yield stress, then according to the maximum shear stress theory: s1 – s3 = s0.
5. The unit of dynamic viscosity of a fluid is: Ns/m2
6. If a small concrete cube is submerged deep in still water in such a way that the pressure exerted on all faces of the cube is ‘P’, then the maximum shear stress developed inside the cube is: 0.
7. The kinetic energy correction factor for a fully developed laminar flow in a circular pipe is?: 2.00.
8. Cavitation is caused by?: low pressure.
9. The function of an air vessel in a reciprocating pump is to obtain: Continuous supply of water at uniform rate
10. The unit load method used in structural analysis is: Deriving from Castiglione’s theorem.
TSPSC AE Previous Papers: Mechanical Engineering
1. A block of steel is loaded by a tangential force on its top surface while the bottom surface is held rigidly. The deformation of the block is due to
Ans: Shear and bending
2. The maximum bending moment in a simply supported beam of length L loaded by a concentrated load ‘W’ at the midpoint is given by?: WL/4.
3. The mechanism used in a shaping machine is?: An invasion of the single slider cranks chain.
4. Axial operation claw clutches having self-locking tooth profile: Can be engaged only when unloaded.
5. In a fillet welded joint, the weakest area of the weld is?: Throat.
6. Which of the following is not a friction clutch? Jaw clutch.
7. Kaplan turbine is?: A low head axial flow turbine.
8. An incompressible fluid flows radially outward from a line source in a steady manner. How does velocity in any radial direction vary? 1/r.
9. For a given discharge in a channel at critical depth: The specific energy is minimum.
10. The drag force exerted by a fluid on a body immersed in the fluid is due to?: Pressure and viscous forces.
TSPSC AE Previous Papers – Sample Questions PDF
Download TSPSC AE Previous Papers PDF