Are you in search of India? If yes, you are on the right page to get the full details of State Bank of India Recruitment 2019. State Bank of India has released SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification to hire the eligible & talented candidates for 2000 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Check the vacancy details of 2000 Probationary Officer Jobs in State Bank of India. Job aspirants who have met the eligibility requirements can apply online for State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019 on or before 22nd April 2019. Other details regarding State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2019 Notification such as Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Links to Apply, etc here.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Conducting Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Designation||Probationary Officer|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||2000 Posts|
|Location of Job||Across India|
|Advertisement Date||2nd April 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for SBI PO Jobs||2nd April 2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of RINL VSP Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application||22nd April 2019|
|Date of Prelims Exam||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||20th July 2019|
State Bank of India Jobs 2019 Age Limit
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
State Bank of India Vacancy 2019 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee for SBI PO Jobs in State Bank of India as per the following.
SBI PO Jobs Selection Process
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Posts – Salary Offered
SBI Notification 2019 Related Links
|Download Official Notification||State Bank of India Probationary Officer Notification 2019|
|Apply Online Link||Apply for SBI Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officer|
|Previous Papers||SBI PO Previous Papers|
|Admit Card||SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card|
|Syllabus||SBI PO Syllabus|
How to Apply for 2000 Probationary Officer Jobs in State Bank of India
Candidates can apply through Online mode at the official website: sbi.co.in on or before 22nd April 2019.
- Initially, go to the official portal i.e, sbi.co.in
- Click on the relevant link for the SBI PO Recruitment.
- Download SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2019 Advt & check the eligibility criteria.
- Enter all the details in the State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Application Form for future reference.
Download SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2019
Through this article, the complete details shared on this page about SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Notification in an eye-catchy way. If you have any queries, refer to the official SBI PO Notification 2019 Pdf link provided below.