GMAT Syllabus is available in this page. Candidates who are searching for GMAT Syllabus can get latest GMAT Exam Syllabus here. This GMAT Syllabus helps candidates to start GMAT preparation for Exam 2015. In this page we are providing new GMAT Exam Pattern. Download GMAT Syllabus 2015 & GMAT Exam Pattern from here and prepare well for exam. Candidates who are preparing for CAT Exam 2015 can also download GMAT 2015 Syllabus pdf from our website. Candidates can access GMAT Syllabus & GMAT Exam Pattern pdf very easily here.
Graduate Management Admission Test is popularly known as GMAT. It is a computer adaptive test (CAT). GMAT Exam is conducted all over the world in various centers. It is an Objective Type Exam, which contains multiple choice questions. This exam is very important for admission to a graduate management program, such as an MBA. In this page we are updating new GMAT Exam Syllabus for GMAT 2015 Exam.
GMAT Exam Syllabus
The detailed GMAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus Pdf is given below. Candidates can now check GMAT Syllabus from here.
GMAT Exam Syllabus for Quantitative:
GMAT Quantitative Syllabus topics are given below.
(a) Two types of multiple-choice questions are used in the Quantitative section:
- Problem solving.
- Data sufficiency.
(b) Problem solving and data sufficiency questions are intermingled throughout the Quantitative section. Both types of questions require basic knowledge of:
- Elementary algebra.
- Commonly known concepts of geometry.
(c) GMAT Quantitative section measures the ability to solve quantitative problems, interpret graphic data & reason quantitatively.
GMAT Verbal Syllabus 2015:
The subtopics included in GMAT Syllabus for Verbal section are given below.
- The GMAT Verbal section measures the ability to read and comprehend written material, to reason and evaluate arguments, and to correct written material to conform to standard written English.
- Because the Verbal section includes reading sections from several different content areas, you may be generally familiar with some of the material; however, neither the reading passages nor the questions assume detailed knowledge of the topics discussed.
- Three types of multiple-choice questions are used in the Verbal section:
- Reading comprehension
- Critical reasoning
- Sentence correction.
GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment Syllabus 2015:
- GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) consists 30-minute writing task of Analysis of an Argument.
- The AWA measures your ability to think critically, formulate an appropriate , communicate your ideas & constructive critique.
- Essay should be written on a computer keyboard.
GMAT Syllabus for Integrated Reasoning :
GMAT Integrated Reasoning Syllabus is as follows.
- The Integrated Reasoning section measures your ability to understand and evaluate multiple sources and types of information – graphic, numeric, and verbal.
- You have to use both quantitative and verbal reasoning to solve complex & multiple problems that are related to one another.
- Four types of questions are used in the Integrated Reasoning section:
- Graphics Interpretation.
- Multi-Source Reasoning.
- Two-Part Analysis.
- Table Analysis.
Online calculator with basic functions is available for Integrated Reasoning section, but it is not provided on the Quantitative section.
GMAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
GMAT Exam Syllabus & GMAT Exam Pattern is provided in this page. In our website we are providing latest GMAT Syllabus, gmat sample papers , GMAT Questions papers, GMAT Exam Material for GMAT Exam 2015.
GMAT exam consists of 4 different sections. The sections are given below.
- Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) Essay.
- Integrated Reasoning Section.
- Quantitative Section.
- Verbal Section.
GMAT Exam Pattern 2015
|Each Section containg Subjects||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|Analytical Writing||Analysis of Argument||30 minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning Section||12 Questions||30 minutes|
|Optional Break||10 minutes|
|Quantitative Section||37 Multiple Choice||75 minutes|
|-15 Data Sufficiency|
|-22 Problem Solving|
|Optional Break||10 minutes|
|Verbal Section||41 Multiple Choice||75 minutes|
|-12 Critical Reasoning|
|-14 Reading Comprehension|
|-15 Sentence Correction|
Download GMAT Syllabus 2015
This is the direct link to download Graduate Management Admission Test Syllabus pdf.