MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus 2015, MAHADISCOM Previous papers are available here. In the year 2015, MSEDCL has released various notifications. In this page, we are updating new MSEDCL Junior Engineer Syllabus. Candidates who are searching for MAHADISCOM JE Civil Exam Syllabus can download from here. Aspirants who are preparing for MAHADISCOM JE Exam can get complete MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus on this page. Applicants can check MAHADISCOM Junior Engineer Assistant Civil Syllabus & Exam Pattern from our website. Candidates can also download MAHADISCOM JE Civil Exam Syllabus pdf here. Get MAHADISCOM Junior Engineer Exam Pattern from here.
MSEDCL – Maharashtra
MSEDCL is famous as Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd. The another name of MSEDCL is MAHADISCOM. MSEDCL located in Maharashtra. It is a power generating organization. It produces & distributes power in Maharashtra State. It is a government based organization works for recruitment of candidates for various posts. Recently it released a notification for Junior Engineer Assistant Civil Exam. In this page, we are updating new MAHADISCOM Junior Engineer Assistant Civil Syllabus from our site. Applicants can visit the official website for future details about Mahadiscom. The official website of msedcal is www.mahadiscom.in. Candidates can check MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus on the official site.
MAHADISCOM Junior Engineer Assistant Civil Exam Pattern
We are providing, MSEDCL Exam Pattern for Junior Engineer Assistant Civil post is here. Check MAHADISCOM Junior Engineer Assistant Civil Exam Pattern and get an idea of Jr Engineer exam.
The main points of MAHADISCOM JE exam are as follows.
- The written test includes two sections.
- Section I covers Professional Knowledge of candidates with respect to their branch (Civil, Electrical, etc.).
- Section II includes General Aptitude subject based questions.
- Each Paper contains 5 optional sections.
- Applicants have any one of the section.
- Those sections include questions from the branches like Electrical, Civil.
- The Exam Duration of JE 2015 exam is 1 hour.
MSEDCL JE Exam Pattern
|S.NO||Section No||Name of the subject||questions||Marks||Duration|
|(i)||Section I||Professional Knowledge Civil||60||100||1 Hour|
|(ii)||Section II||General aptitude||90||90||1 Hour|
MAHADISCOM Syllabus for Junior Engineer
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus is available for download. The subjects included in MSEDCL Jr Engineer Civil Exam are as follows.
- Estimating the Costing & Valuation.
- Banking Transactions.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus Estimating Costing and Valuation
- Glossary of technical terms.
- Analysis of rates.
- Methods and unit of measurement.
- K (Modular & Traditional bricks).
- RCC work.
- Timber work.
- Painting, Flooring, Plastering.
- Boundary wall.
- Brick building.
- Water Tank.
- Septic tank.
- Bar bending schedule.
- Centre line method.
- Mid-section formula.
- Trapezoidal method.
- Simpson’s rule.
- The cost estimates of Septic tank.
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus for Surveying
- Principles of surveying.
- Measurement of distance.
- Local attraction.
- Chain surveying.
- Compass traversing.
- Plane table surveying.
- Odolite traversing.
- Adjustment of the theodolite.
- Definition of terms used in leveling.
- The Working of the prismatic compass.
- Curvature & Refraction corrections.
MAHADISCOM JE Assistant Syllabus for Soil Mechanics
- Origin of soil.
- Phase diagram.
- The degree of consolidation.
- Grain size distribution curves.
- Water content.
- Unit weights.
- Atterberg’s limits.
- Unconfined and confined aquifers.
- The Permeability of soil.
- Pre-consolidation pressure.
- The coefficient of permeability.
- Determination of coefficient of permeability.
- Effective stress.
- ISI soil classification and plasticity chart.
- Consolidation of soils.
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus for Irrigation Engineering
- Necessity, Benefits.
- III effects of irrigation.
- Types and Methods of irrigation.
- Measurement of rainfall.
- Runoff coefficient.
- Water requirement of crops.
- Duty, delta and base period.
- Kharif and Rabi Crops.
- Command area.
- Time factor.
- Crop ratio.
- Weir and barrage.
- Methods of flood control.
- Fluid properties.
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus for Transportation Engineering
- Rigid pavement joint.
- Bituminous construction.
- Highway Engineering.
- Railway Engineering.
- Components of permanent way.
- Intersections and Interchanges.
- Traffic signs and markings.
- Traffic Engineering.
- Traffic signals.
MSEDCL JE Syllabus for Hydraulics
- Flow in open channels.
- Pumps and turbines.
- Bernoulli’s theorem and its application.
- Measurements of flow.
- Flow through pipes.
MAHADISCOM Assistant Junior Engineer Syllabus for Environmental Engineering
- The source of water supply.
- The quality of water.
- Sewage treatments.
- The need for sanitation.
- Distribution of water.
- Purification of water.
- Sewerage systems.
- Circular sewer.
- Surface water drainage.
- Noise pollution – health effects, control & causes.
- Air pollution.
- Air Pollution causes, effects & control.
MAHADISCOM JE Civil Exam Syllabus for Banking Transactions
- Standard Tests.
- Physical and Chemical properties.
- Uses and manufacture/quarrying of materials.
- Building stones.
- Silicate based materials.
- Cement (Portland).
- Asbestos products.
- Timber & Wood based Products.
MSEDCL Jr Engineer Assistant Civil Exam Syllabus
Name of the Organization: MSEDCL – Maharashtra state Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd.
Name of Post: Junior Engineer Assistant (Civil).
No of Vacancies: 62.
Official website : www.mahadiscom.in
MAHADISCOM Junior Engineer Exam Date: 1st November 2015.
MAHADISCOM AE Exam Date: 1st November 2015.
MAHADISCOM JAA Exam Date: 7th November 2015.
MAHADISCOM AVO Exam Date: 8th November 2015.
Download MAHADISCOM Junior Engineer Syllabus 2015
The given below is the link for MSEDCL Junior Engineer Syllabus pdf. Get complete details about Mahadiscom JE Syllabus by clicking the below link.
MSEDCL JE Syllabus pdf