Rajasthan NRHM GNM Syllabus
Rajasthan NRHM GNM Syllabus is now available in our website at free of cost. Here we have provided the latest Syllabus released by the National Rural Health Mission. NRHM released a notification for 7,851 vacancies in Rajasthan. Massive number of candidates might be applied these posts. Applicants have to prepare well for the exam to get a job. Here we have given the complete details of Rajasthan NRHM GNM Syllabus. The provided information will be very useful to the candidates for the exam preparation.
National Rural Health Mission
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) was launched on April 2005. It is an approved program undertaken by the government of india. The Rajasthan NRHM works directly under the control of Rajasthan. It is an Initiative undertaken to address the health needs of underserved rural areas by the Government of India. National Rural Health mission was settled for giving the medical services to the woman and children. This Scheme is working in 18 states. Every year it recruits the candidates all over india. Currently it published a notification for huge vacancies of 78851 posts. The candidates who applied for this can get the updated Rajasthan NRHM GNM Syllabus here.
Rajasthan NRHM Job Details
NRHM Rajasthan published a notification for 7,851 vacancies of GNM, ANM, Pharmacist, Ayurveda doctor and various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment before the last date. The vacancy details of NRHM is mentioned below.
Name of the organization: National Rural Health Mission
Total No.of Vacancies: 7,851
Name of the post: Various post
Category: Government Job
Job Location: Rajasthan
NRHM GNM ANM Exam Pattern
NRHM organises a written exam and Personal interview to select the candidates. The written test will be an online computer based exam. It will contain multiple choice questions. Question paper will be available in hindi and english languages. The details of NRHM GNM Syllabus and exam pattern is as follows.
- The weightage of the written exam is 85 % marks
- Interview weightage is 15 % marks.
- Combined merit list will be prepared for final selection of the candidates.
- Post and Subject related questions 60% questions.
- General Knowledge, medical, health, nutrition, cleanness including various policies and activities 15 % questions
- National Health Mission Policies 15% questions
- Current Affairs and news 5 % questions
- Rajasthan State General Knowledge ( history, language, development, culture etc) 5 % questions
Rajasthan NRHM Exam Syllabus
Syllabus is the initial step to start the preparation. All the applicants can get the latest Rajasthan NRHM GNM syllabus here. we have given a required details for exam preparation. Exam is going to be bit competitive as thousands of candidates will apply for this exam. we have provided a sufficient details of syllabus. All the candidates are suggested to cover all the topics and get ready for the exam.
- Drug Store Management.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Clinical Pathology.
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
ANM & GNM Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
- First Aid.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Mental Health.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Pediatric Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing
- Nursing Management.
- Computers in Nursing.
Download Rajasthan NRHM GNM Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Aspirants can download the syllabus from the direct link. Click here to download the Rajasthan NRHM Syllabus pdf.