RRB Syllabus is available here. Recently, Railway Recruitment Board has released RRB SE Recruitment notification for various posts in June. All the candidates who have applied for RRB Sr Section Engineer Post can get RRB Syllabus from our website. Candidates who are going to prepare for this exam can get the entire RRB SE Syllabus from here. Candidates who are preparing for RRB 2015 Exam get complete RRB Syllabus 2015 and prepare well for the Exam. Here we will provide the latest information about RRB Exam Syllabus like: RRB SE Exam Syllabus, RRB Exam Pattern, RRB JE Exam Syllabus. Here we will update each and every thing about RRB JE/SE/Chemical & Metallurgical Asst/Chief DMS Exam Syllabus.
Railyway Recruitment Board
Railway Recruitment Board is called as RRB. It was founded on April 27 1998. RRB is a governement organization in India. There are 21 RRB’s located in all over India. Every year Railway Recruitment Control Board recruits eligible candidates for various railway posts in India. In June, RRB Secundrabad has released RRB Recruitment notification for various posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who have applied can get detailed RRB Syllabus here. In our website we are providing detailed RRB SE Syllabus for each subject.
RRB Senior Engineer Syllabus
RRB Senior Section Engineer & JE written exam consists of objective type questions. The General Ability is divided into Part I and Part II: General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Aritmetic and Technical ability/ General Science. RRB SSE exam contains a total of 150 questions and duration of RRB JE exam is 2 hours. Check RRB Syllabus for General Awareness and RRB Section Engineer Syllabus for Arithmetic here.
|PART I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||60 questions|
|PART II||Technical Ability / General Science||90 Questions|
- 1/3 negative marking applies for wrong answers given by candidate.
RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus 2015
RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus 2015 for Part A of General Ability is given below.
1. RRB Senior Engineer Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding.
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calender.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding. Statement conclusion.
2. RRB Syllabus for Arithmetic:
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage.
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
- Time and distance / work, profit & loss.
3. RRB SE Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
RRB SSE Syllabus
RRB SSE Syllabus for Part B of General Ability is given below. Technical Ability / General Science of RRB Syllabus contains following topics.
1. RRB Sr Engineer Syllabus for Electrical Engineering :
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines, Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analog and Digital Electronics, Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Signals and Systems,Electrical Machines, Power and Control Systems etc.
2. RRB 2015 Syllabus for Electronics Engineering :
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems, Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems , Control System.
3. RRB SSE Syllabus 2015 for Computers Engineering :
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages, Information systems
- DBMS, Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms, Network communication
- System programming, Web technology & programming.
4. RRB Senior Section Engineer (IT) Syllabus :
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization.
- C , C++ & Java language.
- Information systems; DBMS.
- System programming; Operating systems; UNIX; SAD.
- Data & Network communication; Web technology & programming.
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
5. RRB SSE Syllabus for Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering :
- Questions from Basics of Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement.
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics.
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
6. RRB Sr Syllabus for Civil Engineering :
- Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures,Mechanics, Soil Mechanics.
- Steel Structures, Hydraulics, Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements.
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials,Topics includes Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing.
- Highway Planning, Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system.
- Projections, Environmental Engineering,Errors and adjustments, curves, .
- Measurements of distance and directions.
7. RRB Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering :
- Questions from Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics.
- Engineering Mechanics,Kinematics of Machine.
- Casting, Machining and Machine Tool Operations,I.C. Engines cycles.
- Thermodynamics cycles,Power Engineering, Steam Tables.
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
RRB SE Syllabus for Chemical Metallurgical Assistant
- Basic concepts of Fuel.
- Material Science; Polymers.
- Applied Chemistry.
- Instrumentation & Measurement.
- Environment & Pollution Control.
RRB SSE Recruitment Details
Name of the organisation: Railways Recruitment Board (RRB).
Name of the Post: Senior Engineer.
Official site: indianrailways.gov.in.