SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus 2016
SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus and Exam pattern is available in our website www.moregovtjobs.com. Candidates who applied for SSB Odisha Recruitment might be searching for details of the syllabus. Applicants can download the updated SSB lecturer post syllabus at free of cost from our portal. Aspirants are supposed to know the details of the syllabus to kick-start their preparation. Here we have provided the complete information of SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus and Exam pattern. We have also enclosed separate Pdfs for each Subject.
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in written test, educational career and viva-voice test. The total weightage of marks given for Career Assessment is 75 marks. Aspirants who get qualified in this round will be called for Written test. The Written test consists of 100 Marks and it is of objective type. The questions will be asked from the subject chosen by their candidate according to their specialization. Aspirants who get qualified in this exam will be called for Viva-Voice. The Viva-Voice will be conducted for a total of 25 Marks. People can view the latest SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus provided below.
About Odisha State Selection Board
The State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education was set up by Government of Odisha in the year 1975. the board hires the capable postulants for the vacant positions. Recently it has announced the SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016 Notification for filling 1625 Lecturer vacancies. The applied candidates for lecturer posts can download the SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus attached below.
Odisha SSB Recruitment Details
State Selection Board of Odisha issued a notification to fill 1625 lecturer posts through SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016. It is the best chance for the candidates who are looking for government jobs in Odisha government Sector.
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Board, Odisha
Job Role: Lecturer
Vacancies: 1625 posts
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Odisha
Last Date: 15th February 2016
To know the more details regarding notification click the below link.
State Selection Board Odisha Exam Pattern
Candidates who applied for SSB Odisha Recruitment might be looking for SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus and Exam Pattern to start their preparation. we have given the detailed information regarding syllabus and exam pattern. It will be Very useful to the competitors to prepare well for the exam.
The selection pattern is as follows
- Written Test.
The Written test consists of questions from the subjects, which are chosen by the candidates based on their subject specialization. The applicants who qualified in written test will be called for Personal Interview. Based on their score in interview candidates are selected for lecturer posts.
Odisha SSB Lecturer Exam Syllabus
The interested candidates can download the Subject wise Syllabus Links attached below. We have provided the complete information regarding SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus to every subject for user easy reference.
Syllabus For Anthropology
- History and Development of Social and Cultural Anthropology.
- Methodological Approaches in Anthropology.
- Scope of Biological Anthropology.
- Biological concept of Race.
- Definition & Scope of Prehistoric Archaeology, Geological Framework.
- Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering
- Micro Biology and Immunology.
- Bio-Techniques and Bio-Process Technology.
- Animal, Plant and Environmental and Bio Technology.
- Algae, Fungi.
- Plant Diseases.
- Morphology of Angiosperm.
- Embryology of angiosperms.
- Plant Physiology.
- Plant growth and growth hormones.
- Plant Succession.
- Environmental Pollution.
- Cell Biology.
- History of Vedic Literature.
- History of Sanskrit Literature.
- Kavyas and Darsana.
- Alankara Sastra.
- Fundamentals of Sociology.
- Indian Society.
- Rural Sociology.
- Research Methodology.
- Sociological Tradition.
- Probability Theory.
- Probability Distributions.
- Statistical Methods.
- Estimation and Testing of Hypothesis.
- Sampling Techniques and Designs of Experiments.
- Biology of Non-Chordates and Chordates.
- Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology.
- Physiology, Biochemistry, Endocrinology, Immunology.
- Evolution, Ecology, Economic Zoology, Developmental Biology, Animal Taxonomy.
- Biotechnology, Instrumentation, and Techniques, Biostatistics, Ethology.
- Physical Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- General Chemistry.
- Major developments in English literature from Renaissance to Modern Age.
- Indian English Literature.
- American Literature.
- Forms of literature.
- Literary Theory and Criticism.
Public Administration Syllabus
- Public Administration.
- Evolution of Indian Administration.
- Evolution of Local Governance in India.
- Comparative Public Administration.
Download SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus PDF
Click here to download the SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus subject wise files.