SSC CPO Syllabus
SSC CPO syllabus and Exam pattern is available in our site at free of cost. SSC has released notification for sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFS), and Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) posts. Woman is also eligible for this Post. All aspirants who wish to join in CPO can go through the syllabus. SSC CPO Syllabus and Exam Pattern will help the candidates to prepare well for the SSC SI Exam.
Candidates who are applied for this post might be in search for SSC Central Police Organization Syllabus. By following the Staff Selection Commission CPO syllabus, Exam Pattern and previous papers you can get better results. In order to prepare well for the Exam aspirants are needed to know the Syllabus. Without knowing the syllabus anyone can’t prepare for the Exam. So here we are providing detailed information about SSC CPO Syllabus and Exam pattern. Click here for SSC Notification 2016 for more details.
Information about Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission is an Organization to recruit staff for various Posts. The functions of SSC were redefined by the Government of India. SSC conducts exams for recruiting lower category posts. Staff selection makes recruitment to Non-technical Group ‘C’ and Group ‘B’ gazette posts. Recently SSC has released Central Police Organization Recruitment 2016 notification. SSC conducts many exams every year for various posts to recruit suitable staff.
SSC Central Police Organization Recruitment 2016 details
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Name of Examination: SSC CPO 2016.
Name of Post: Sub Inspector Post.
Category: SSC CPO Syllabus.
Official website: www.SSCOnline2.gov.in.
SSC CPO Syllabus & Exam pattern
Candidates who had applied for SSC Recruitment 2016 should know the syllabus and exam pattern . Aspirants have a look on Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the sections below.
Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Syllabus
The SSC Exam Syllabus is given below as per the notification.
- General Intelligence and reasoning.
- General knowledge and General Awareness.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
Sub Inspector Syllabus for Paper 1
SSC CPO Sub Inspector Syllabus for Paper I is given below.
General Intelligence and reasoning syllabus
This section contains questions which will test General Intelligence of applicant. Following topics are important for this secession.
- similarities and differences, consists analogies.
- space visualization ,problem solving analysis judgement.
- Relation concepts arithmetical reasoning verbal and figure classification.
- Decision making visual memory discrimination observation.
- Non verbal series.
- Arithmetical series.
- Finally analytical functions and arithmetical computations.
General knowledge and General Awareness Syllabus
In this secession question will be asked to check the candidate’s knowledge in current issues and his around environment .
- Economic scene.
- scientific aspects.
- About India.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Decimals and fractions.
- Computation of whole numbers.
- Relationship between numbers.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Time and distance, Time & work.
- Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons.
- Basic algebraic Algebra.
- Trigonometric ratios.
- Complementary angles.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Bar diagram & Pie chart.
In this secession applicant have to prove their English language skills and clarity of expression and effective usage of words.
SSC Central Police Organization Syllabus for Paper 2
SSC CPO Syllabus for Paper II is given below. In this paper questions are mainly based on English comprehension.
- Error detection.
- Sentence Structure and Sentence Structure.
- Filling in the blanks using verbs, articles, preposition etc.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Phrases and Idiomatic.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for the SSC Recruitment will be selected based on the following process:
- Written Examination in two phases.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Medical Test.
1. There are two papers in the written exam.
2. Questions in both papers will be objective multiple choice type questions.
Paper I Exam Details
Paper-I has four sections. Information about each section is given below.
Paper I Written Exam Date: 20-03-2016
|Paper||Exam||Topics||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Written Test||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
- Total time duration for Paper-1 is 2 hours.
- There will be negative marks of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Paper II Exam Details
Exam Date: 05-06-2016.
|Paper||Topic||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper II||English language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
- Paper-II will be of English language & Comprehension.
- There will be 200 questions awarded 200 marks. Total time duration is 2 Hours.
Then further rounds will be conducted for the candidates qualified in the paper II exam. you can download SSC Central Police sub Inspector Previous papers also.
SSC CPO Syllabus PDF
Click here to download the Staff Selection CPO Sub Inspector Syllabus. You can download SSC CPO SI Syllabus for free. Good Luck for your Exam from www.moregovtjobs.com.