TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus 2016
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern is now available in our website . The candidates who applied for TSSPDCL Recruitment might be fetching for syllabus and exam pattern. All the applicants can download the TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus and exam pattern files uploaded below the article. we have mentioned complete details regarding syllabus and exam pattern in our portal. The candidates who are preparing for Sub Engineer Exam read the information mentioned below.
The written test consists of 2 parts where one is technical and another one is non technical. Based on the score in written test officials will evaluate technical efficiency of applicants. The exam is conducted for 100 marks and duration of the exam is 2 hours. Applicants can get the complete information of TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern by reading the full article.
About Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana or TSSPDCL is the Electricity Distribution Company owned by the Government of Telangana for the Five Southern Districts of Telangana. It is a Public Limited Company with headquarters at Hyderabad. Recently it released a notification for recruiting the candidates for Sub Engineer posts. Interested candidates have to prepare well for the exam to get sub engineer job.
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016
Job Role: Sub Engineer (SE-Electrical)
Job Location: Telangana
Visit the below link for notification complete details
TS Power DCL Sub Engineer Exam Pattern
TSSPDCL conducts a written exam for selecting the candidates . Written test consists of two papers . The first paper consists technical subject questions and General Awareness questions will be asked in second paper. The sub engineer exam pattern is as follows.
|Written exam||No of questions||No of marks|
|Subject wise questions||80||80|
Telangana State SPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus
The candidates who want to get a sub engineer job in Telangana State Power company must prepare perfectly for the exam.The Subject wise details of TSSPDCL Sub Engineer is mentioned below.
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus for Technical Paper
Basic Electrical Engineering
- Star/Delta transformation.
- Magnetic effects, Electromagnetic induction.
- Heating effects of electric current.
- Di-electric materials – Properties and Uses.
- Types of Electrical engineering materials – Conducting.
D.C. Machines & Measurements D.C.Generators
- EMF Equation, Windings
- Construction, Operation, Types of D.C.Generators.
- Characteristics, Efficiency and Parallel operation.
- Principle of operation of D.C Motors.
- Back EMF, Torque Equation.
- Measuring Instruments of Classification.
- Transducers and Sensors – Types.
- Principle of Operation of Moving Coil.
- Measurement of Resistance Thermistor.
A.C. Circuits and Transformers
- A.C. Circuits and it’s Fundamentals.
- Series and parallel R-L-C Circuits.
- Resonant circuits, Three-phase circuits.
- Measurement of power by two Wattmeters.
- Transformers-Single-phase Transformer
- Construction and Operation of Transformer
- Regulation Three-phase transformer and Auto-transformer etc.
A.C. Machines Alternators
- Synchronous Motors-Operation and performance.
- Effects of excitation.
- V – Curve and inverted V – Curve.
- Single-phase Motors.
Power System Generation & Protection Generating Stations
- Working components.
- Directional and Non-directional relays.
- Differential relays and Distance relays.
- Protection of Alternations, Transformers, Bus-bars.
- Transmission lines.
- Comparison of Thermal and Nuclear stations.
Transmission and Distribution Transmission
- Types of supply systems.
- Transmission Line parameters.
- Basic concepts of HVDC Transmission-Advantages and disadvantages.
Utilization and Electric Drives Lighting
- Laws of Illumination.
- Electric Traction.
- Systems of Train Electrification.
- Tractive Effort.
- Speed-time Curves for different services.
- Specific Energy Consumption, Traction system auxiliaries, Traction motors.
- Electric Drives-Different Types, nature of load, Rating of motors etc.
Electrical Estimation and Automation Electrical Wiring
- Wires and Types of wiring.
- Lamp Circuits.
- Accessories Estimating and Costing of domestic.
- principles of Programmable Logic controller (PLC).
- Automation basics.
Basic Electronics and Digital Electronics Semi-Conductor Devices
- Input and output characteristics.
- Transistor configurations.
- Filters, Zener diode.
- Special devices cet.
Electronics and Micro Controller Power Electronic Devices
- Construction and working of SCR, GTO, DIAC, TRIAC.
- Amplifiers-Types, Principles of operation of Amplifiers.
- Transformer coupled and Direct coupled amplifiers.
- Speed control.
- D.C.Motors using convertors and choppers
Syllabus for Paper-2
- Numerical Ability.
- Language proficiency.
- Computer Awareness.
- General Knowledge.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana
Download TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus PDF
Click the below link to download TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus