UCEED Syllabus 2016
UCEED Syllabus 2016 along with UCEED Exam Pattern is available here. Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay. Candidates who are interested in fashion designing may use this opportunity. This Common Entrance exam was conducted for the candidates who want to get the admission into the Bachelor Degree Programme in Design (B.Des.). Many aspirants are applying for this exam. Candidates who want to prepare for CEED 2016 may know the IIT Bombay UCEED 2016 syllabus and exam pattern. We are providing the detailed information about UCEED Syllabus 2016, UCEED Exam Pattern, and UCEED Previous Papers on our website moregovtjobs.com or also available below.
UCEED is the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design. UCEED will be conducted by the Industrial Design Centre and IIT Bombay under the guidance of the UCEED Admissions Committee. Every year, like all notifications, IIT Bombay, also released the notification for the candidates who wish to join into the Fashion Technology. Based on the performance in the Common Entrance Examination for Design 2016 candidate will get admission to the Bachelor’s Degree in Design (B.Des) at the Industrial Design Centre and at IIT Bombay. For CEED 2016, candidates may know the UCEED syllabus which is available below. For more details visit official website www.iitb.ac.in
UCEED 2016 IIT Bombay Exam Pattern
Applicants who applied for UCEED 2016 IIT Bombay may know the UCEED syllabus and exam pattern of Common Entrance Examination for Design. The question paper will be in English and it will be computerized. So the candidates have the computer knowledge and have to practice more. There is negative marking that will be varied for each section. The detailed information about UCEED Exam pattern is available in below table with all aspects.
|S.No||Test||Section||Question Type||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Section 1||Numerical Answer Type||80||300||3 Hours|
|Section 2||Multiple Select Questions|
|Section 3||Multiple Choice Questions|
For Numerical Answer Type
In this section, each question will be awarded 4 marks and the negative mark will be awarded as ‘-1 mark’ for each wrong answer.
For Multiple Select Questions
In this section, each question will be awarded 5 marks and the negative mark will be awarded ‘0.5 marks’ for each wrong answer.
For Multiple Choice Questions
In this section, each question will be awarded 3 marks and the negative mark will be awarded ‘1 mark’ for each wrong answer.
Important dates of CEED 2016
The CEED 2016 application not yet completed. So, the candidates who are interested to join in fashion technology may use this opportunity and apply as soon as possible. The below table represents the important dates of UCEED 2016.
|Strating date of UCEED Application||17 Oct, 2015.|
|Closing date of UCCED Application||14 Nov, 2015.|
|Download Admit Cards of UCEED||23 Dec, 2015.|
|Date of Exam||17 Jan, 2016.|
|UCEED Results Announcement on||28 Feb, 2016.|
|Download UCEED score cards from||7 Mar, 2016.|
UCEED IIT Bombay Syllabus 2016
Candidates who applied for this UCEED 2016 may know the UCEED IIT Bombay syllabus. The UCEED Syllabus contains 6 topics. The following are 6 topics to prepare for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design.
UCEED Syllabus 2016 – Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Ability to look at information, be it qualitative or quantitative in nature, and discern patterns within the information.
- Data Interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns.
- Topics of weigh opinions and arguments
- Check for hidden bias or assumptions and whether evidence and argument support conclusions.
- Using of logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which the number of statements have the most accurate response to the particular question they asked.
UCEED Syllabus 2016 – Language and Creativity
- English Comprehensive Passage.
- English Grammar – parts of speech, active & passive voice sentence etc.
- Correction of sentences.
UCEED Syllabus 2016 – Environmental and Social Awareness
- Environmental Science.
UCEED Syllabus 2016 – Visualization and Spatial Ability
Diagrammatical and Pictorial Representation questions to test:
- Understanding of transformation and manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects.
- Their spatial relationships.
- Knowledge of practical and everyday mechanical and scientific concepts.
UCEED Syllabus 2016 – Observation and Design Sensitivity
- The detection of concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, and events, and thinking critically about them.
- Topics regarding analysis, reasoning, classifying, inferring and predicting.
- Having the knowledge of discerning subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
UCEED Syllabus 2016 – Design Thinking and Problem-Solving
- Visual analogies, metaphors, signs and symbols.
- Able to understand the complexity and identify the problem, generate the alternatives, evaluate ideas regarding through problem and select solutions.