UPPSC Upper Subordinate Syllabus 2016
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Syllabus is available here for all the candidates who applied for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Recruitment. Here we have clearly mentioned the syllabus and exam pattern for Upper Subordinate Posts of Uttar Pradesh government. After applying to the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitments , the Aspirants should know the syllabus and exam pattern to start preparation for exam. In this article we also discussed about the important details of syllabus and exam pattern that a candidate need to cover while preparing for exam. Interested Applicants can download the UPPSC Upper Subordinate syllabus pdf uploaded below the article .
The selection of the candidates will be done based on their performance in written exam followed by Personal Interview.The Written Exam will be held in two stages Prelims and Mains. Preliminary Exam Consists of Two Papers for 400 marks, which carries 200 marks for each paper. The Mains exam is conducted for 1400 marks. There will be total 8 papers in mains. I has 4 theory papers, which are compulsory and each carries 200 marks. In last 4 papers , candidate can choose any of two subjects and each optional subject carries 300 marks. The complete information regarding UPPSC Upper Subordinate Syllabus and exam pattern is mentioned below.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is commonly called as UPPSC. This organization is working under the government of Uttar Pradesh. The working of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is also regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976. The candidates who are interested in government job must be aware of UttarPradesh Upper Subordinate Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the exam. The complete details regarding UPPSC Upper Subordinate Syllabus and exam pattern are clearly mentioned in this article for candidate easy reference. So, the interested Aspirants go through the details given below.
Details of Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016
UPPSC inviting applications to fill 331 posts of various departments through UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2016. Vacancy details are as follows.
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of exam: Upper Subordinate Services Exam
Job Category: Government Job
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Post wise vacancies:
- General recruitment: 328
- Special recruitment: 3
To visit the notification click the below link
UPSC Upper Subordinate Exam Pattern
All details about Exam Pattern, Type of Question Paper, Duration are enlisted below for providing easy access to the candidates. The exam consists of two sessions. They are as follows.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Paper I- 200 Marks
- Paper II- 200 Marks
- Paper Type: Objective
UPPSC Mains Exam Pattern
There will be total 8 papers for mains exam. Weight age of marks is 1400.
- First 4 papers are compulsory of 200 marks for each.
- In Last 4 papers candidates need to choose any of two subjects.
- 2 optional papers contain two question papers for each optional subject carries 300 marks.
Optional Subjects in Mains Exam
- Animal Husbandry
- Veterinary Science
- Management Political Science &
- International Relations History
- Social Work.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- English Literature
- Urdu Lit.
- Arabic Lit.
- Hindi Lit.
- Persian Lit.
- Sanskrit Lit.
- Public Administration
- Agricultural Engineering
- Defence Studies
UP Public Service Commission Upper Subordinate Post Syllabus
Here is the detailed information about the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Syllabus 2016 which can be used by the readers for the examination preparation. The examination consists of 2 sections. So, the syllabus is clearly mentioned according to the section wise.
UPPSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus
For Paper- 1
- Current Events of National and International importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and world Geography
- Economic and social Development
- General issues on environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and climate change.
- General Science
- Interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Elementary mathematics
- General English
- General Hindi
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Mains Exam Syllabus
- History of India-Ancient, Mediaeval, Modern
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Population, Environment and Urbanization in Indian Context
- World Geography, Geography of India and its natural resources.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade and Commerce.
- Specific knowledge of U.P. regarding education, culture Agriculture, Trade Commerce, The
- methods of living and Social Customs.
For Paper II
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- General Mental ability
- Statistical Analysis, Graphs and Diagrams
Download UPPSC Upper Subordinate Syllabus PDF
Click here to download the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Syllabus File.