WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus
WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus and PSC West Bengal Previous Papers are available here. In the month of September West Bengal Public Service Commission has released WBPSC Audit Accounts recruitment notification for 165 vacancies. PSC West Bengal inviting applications from eligible & interested candidates for Accounts exam 2015. WBPSC online application registration for Audit Accounts Officer post has already started from 16-09-2015. The last date to WBPSC Audit Accounts Apply online is 7th Oct 2015. Many no of candidates are applying to Audit Accounts Officer posts. For those Aspirants, we are providing WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus 2015 here. Visit our website to get new Wb PSC Accounts Officer Exam Pattern & PSCWB question paper.
West Bengal Public Service Commission abbreviated WBPSC. West Bengal PSC is a centralized Public Service Commission. In the year 1926, PSC West Bengal came into existence. The Bengal Public Service Commission name changed to West Bengal Public Service Commission in the year 1937. Public Service Commission WB inviting applications for WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Recruitment 2015. Candidates who are searching for Jobs in West Bengal can apply to this recruitment. The closing date for WB PSC notification is 07-10-2015. Candidates can get complete WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus here. The WBPSC official website is www.pscwb.org.in.
WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Special Recruitment Exam Pattern
The following are the main points in WBPSC Accounts Service Special Recruitment & Audit Exam.
- The exam contains 2 Papers.
- The Examination includes all multiple choice type questions.
- Each paper contains 200 questions & exam conducted for total 200 marks.
- The Time duration for each paper is 150 minutes.
- WBPSC conducts a Personality test for 100 marks after completion of written Exam.
West Bengal PSC Syllabus
In this page, we are updating latest West Bengal PSC Audit Accounts Officer-Syllabus. Candidates can start their preparation with the help of this West Bengal PSC Syllabus 2015. WBPSC conducts WBCS exam for the year 2015. Here we are providing WBCS Syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2. Aspirants who are looking for WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus can get entire WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Exam Pattern & WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus from our website. The following are the test included in West Bengal Civil Services exam for Audit Accounts Post
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
WBPSC Accounts Exam Syllabus 2015
Check WBPSC Audit Accounts Syllabus for Prelims & Mains here. Get detailed paper wise syllabus topics for Accounts Officer Exam.
WBPSC PAPER I Syllabus
PSC WB Syllabus for Group-A:
- General Knowledge.
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- Finance Commission.
- Accounts and Audit.
- English Composition.
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance.
- Constitution of India with special Reference to Planning Commission.
West Bengal PSC Audit Accounts Officer Group-B Syllabus:
- Business Mathematics.
WBPSC PAPER II Syllabus
Check WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus for Paper II. The subjects in this paper are as follows.
- Business Laws.
- Cost and Management Accountancy.
- Principles and Practice of Management.
- Business Economics and Indian Economics.
WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus for Business Laws
- Banker and the Customer.
- Banker’s entries within the Pass Book.
- Sufficient causes for refusing cost.
- Risks and duties of paying Bankers and their Statutory Protection.
- Paying Banker & Collecting Banker.
- Statutory Protection of Collecting Banker.
- Advances towards securities.
- Advances towards assurance.
- The Negotiable Instruments Acts.
- The Banker and the Guarantor.
- The type of a Bank’s Guarantee.
- Advances towards collateral securities.
- Hypothecation & mortgage.
- Advances towards items and paperwork of title to things.
- Bills of Loading.
- Warehouse Warrants.
- Letter of Hypothecation.
- Advances towards land and were constructing.
WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus for Cost and Management Accountancy
- Delegation – Objectives and Policies
- Participative administration practices
- Long-vary planning
- Training and improvement of human assets
- Appraisal of efficiency – Control and Coordination
- “Management by goals” and entirely different approaches to government.
WBPSC Audit Accounts Syllabus for Taxation
It includes Both direct & indirect taxes.
- Income Tax procedures for assessing taxable revenue of people and partnership companies – Various heads of chargeable income – Various aid-Cases.
- Sales tax legal guidelines and procedures.
- Inter-State gross sales tax issues.
- Excise duties on purchases and gross sales.
West Bengal PSC Accounts Officer Syllabus for Auditing
- The common which means of the period auditing.
- Authorization audit, propriety audit and achievement audit.
- Plan achievement as the audit.
- Auditing within the non-company sector.
- The workplace of the Auditor.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service.
- Audit of several types of Government organizations.
- General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution.
- The construction, nature and particular options of Government audit.
- The performance of the Government audit system.
- Government Audit and the Parliament.